Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,375 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Davido Gives Fan N1million On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Fan N1million On Instagram (365 Views)

Toyin Abraham Surprised With N1million On Her 35th Birthday By Fans / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gives Fan N1million On Instagram by goldcoinhub: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer Davido gives fan N1million in a short competition on Instagram on Monday night. The singer who just released his new single, AZA had asked his fans to drop their ‘AZA’ and he’d reward his best.

And captioned it,

For the Culture! ‘AZA DROPS 2MORO!! @peruzzi_vibes @duncanmighty IM PICKING THE WINNER RANDOMLY”

He then got a myriad of responses but fortunately for this model, @chinwendu_unachukwu, she emerged as winner amongst the thousands.

And even luckily, she wasn't among the followers that commented early on the post, but it seemed like her comment was more captivating as she took her time to hype the yet-to-be released song and she was eventually picked by the singer.

She has since acknowledged getting an alert of N1m on her phone and has thanked Davido for picking her.

She posted on her Instagram timeline:

I cannot just thank God enough, I have been dancing like a mad woman on d street since I heard the news and confirm it God bless you davido @davidoofficial I am still shaking writing this You are truly a man of your words . God bless DMW family and fans . @chefchi you are bless beyond words . I can’t just express my joy AZA to the world

https://lailasnews.com/aza-davido-gives-fan-n1million-on-instagram/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Poo Poo - Tonto Dikeh Cries Out To Her Son / Governor Ambode Endorses Kunle Afoyalan's Baggy Pants For Men (photos) / Nicki Minaj’s ‘queen’ Album Certified Gold After Losing Out On The Race For The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.