Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Help Your Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Your Sister (750 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Sleeping With Your Sister. / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Your Sister by akinsm: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2010
House i need your advice. Am 31 a yoruba lady leave in south-south wish to marry a yoruba man. recently, i met an old colleague who shows interest but have been studying him and notice he doesnt care about me, he doesnt call on his own its only if i call dat he woudnt pick and call back, he always claim busy as he is a banker. the problem is dat i v been living a lonely life since and i dont want to marry and still continue because marrying somebody that doesnt care even b4 marriage And there is no other person. I dont know what to do pls Advise me.
Re: Help Your Sister by Dyt(f): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2010
fast n pray den kick him out
Re: Help Your Sister by spicyhoney(f): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2010
lol@ dyt
Re: Help Your Sister by akinsm: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2010
Thanks for your quick response keep it coming pls
Re: Help Your Sister by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2010
pick interest and flirt with his friends

he will surely WAKE up grin

and if he doesnt then no hope for you
Re: Help Your Sister by femmy2010(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
Hmmm O Ga ooo
Re: Help Your Sister by akinsm: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2010
I have not really give him any answer either yes or no but v been considering him but that his attitude is Scaring me.
Re: Help Your Sister by BeautfulB(f): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
My dear poster, prayer answereth all things, and I’ll advise u to take your mind off him, if he’s urs he'll be serious with u, it has happen to me, I love this guy but he hardly calls, like what u said when I call or flash that’s when he'll call me but whenever we are together he'll claim to love me and he will be telling me marriage stuff, when am out of his house he wont call me, so have decided to take him off ma mind, whenever he's ready to settle down he'll let me know. so do the same, i know it's hurt, just take him OFF UR MIND. if he loves u, he'll take u serious.

best of luck.
Re: Help Your Sister by akinsm: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
Thanks[b] Beautiful.B[/b] its really Painful for you to care for somebody and the person did not care about you
Re: Help Your Sister by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
My sister,what you are going tru is nt unusual.I simply believe if a man really cares abt you calling you shldnt be a big deal.I empathise wit wat u are going tru it can be tough but try and take your mind off him,let him knw you got a life apart frm him from your post i'd say you are presently experiencing scarcity of men abeg forget them jare be on the look out for a man that cares for you.you deserve it remember marriage is a lifetime commitment by the time you manage a man who does nt care for you now,how do you plan to cope when you are not cared for in the marriage.Marriage can be lonely when its done in the wrong way and for the wrong reasons, dnt let your age terrorise you into a capital mistake.Do take heart you are not alone.
Re: Help Your Sister by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2010
akinsm:

Thanks[b] Beautiful.B[/b] its really Painful for you to care for somebody and the person did not care about you

If you care for somebody and the person doesnt care about you, you too stop caring for him chikena!

@ 31, you shouldn't be asking some questions. undecided
Re: Help Your Sister by tolutara: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
akinsm:

House i need your advice. Am 31 a yoruba lady leave in south-south wish to marry a yoruba man. recently, i met an old colleague who shows interest but have been studying him and notice he doesnt care about me, he doesnt call on his own its only if i call dat he woudnt pick and call back, he always claim busy as he is a banker. the problem is dat i v been living a lonely life since and i dont want to marry and still continue because marrying somebody that doesnt care even b4 marriage And there is no other person. I dont know what to do pls Advise me.

Poster ,

Why would you want to care about or marry someone who clearly does not care about you?, Have you not heard actions speak louder words? Forget his words consider his actions and make a decision.

There is no confusion anywhere, Unless you want to see what does not exist.
Re: Help Your Sister by les4life: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
You shouid fast pray, go for spiritual advice, i mean real man of GOD (ALFA,PASTOR).
Re: Help Your Sister by Carolece(f): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
akinsm:

Sister, you dont have a problem. He's not the only man left on planet earth. There is many more where he came from, just hope you get one made from better cloth. Best of luck finding a good one as those are very very very very very hard to find. Dont settle for any and everything while you think you are desperate. Better to live a miserable lonely life than a miserable one with a man.
Re: Help Your Sister by danben(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
what you need is a little patient if he is your he will come to you. Note not calling you all the time might not mean he does not care. Just do your par
Re: Help Your Sister by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2010
akinsm:

My dear sis what if you are searching in the wrong place>
What if ur rib is in another tribe?

pls stop being tribalism and balance your mind. undecided cry
Re: Help Your Sister by akinsm: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2010
Thank you everyone for your advise i will work on them
Re: Help Your Sister by Areaboy2(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2010
just curious!!. whats the fuss about gettin married?

do we all have to? undecided
Re: Help Your Sister by akwaowoudo(m): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2010
akinsm:

Thank you everyone for your advise i will work on them
As big as you are.
les4life:

You shouid fast pray, go for spiritual advice, i mean real man of GOD (ALFA,PASTOR).
Yeah! The punishment _marriage na by force?
Beautful.B:

My dear poster, prayer answereth all things, and I’ll advise u to take your mind off him, if he’s urs he'll be serious with u, it has happen to me, I love this guy but he hardly calls, like what u said when I call or flash that’s when he'll call me but whenever we are together he'll claim to love me and he will be telling me marriage stuff, when am out of his house he wont call me, so have decided to take him off ma mind, whenever he's ready to settle down he'll let me know. so do the same, i know it's hurt, just take him OFF your MIND. if he loves u, he'll take u serious.

best of luck.
Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She' Really Interested In Me: / I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu / Open Up Or Die In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.