Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,925 members, 7,969,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:02 PM

14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl (658 Views)

Lady Reveals She Convinced Her Lover To Buy Car For His Main Girlfriend / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl by EgbechoFaith30: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
The dating life in the age of Tinder and Instagram is hard. And even once you find someone to be with, there are signs you’re a side chick only.

I don’t know what to tell you. It sucks. You’ve stumbled on the signs you’re a side chick. With social media and the fear of missing out, people are afraid to commit themselves to someone because they think something better is going to come along.
Now, this isn’t an excuse for a guy to be in a relationship and have side chicks as well. They know what’s right and what’s wrong. So, let’s not get them too much of a sympathy card here...

Read Here:

http://egbechofaith.com/14-signs-youre-a-side-chick-when-you-believe-youre-his-main-girl/

Re: 14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl by agbonkamen(f): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stop all these nonsense na grin
Re: 14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl by EgbechoF: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Which nonsense
Re: 14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl by EgbechoFaith30: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin
Re: 14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl by OneCorner: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2018
EgbechoF:
Which nonsense
EgbechoFaith30:
grin
God bless ur hustle
Re: 14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl by EgbechoFaith30: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Keep The Lady You Are Dating From Other Men / I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… / How Can I Get Back My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.