Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,876 members, 7,976,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook (35368 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Segz252525: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
If I met my wife in nairaland.com what will be our child's name

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Jabioro: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
I met mine on eskimi,my friend got his own on pepperonity,my step sister got hook on mobiluck while some old friends got his/her own on badoo,someone somewhere is trying to pick a date on whatssap group,2go is not dead and numerous dating site what shall we name our first born.Nairalander l beg make un na appreciate Seun by name all first born Nairaland.
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
I hope his daughter is called Chan cheesy
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Diso60090(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
jimcomb:
thats a good one.

Was good about it ?when it comes to facebook abi nor be facebook again ok na
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Congrats to dem.one of my lecturer then im name one of im sons as Bechkam.
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Edoziesmart(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Angy55:
The Ijaw tribe is the only tribe in Nigeria known for answering weird names. 'Zuckerberg Bush' would have been better.
grin grin

I agree with that. Those people can answer weird name like seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by eloyce(f): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
More and more people seem to be finding love on facebook

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by omoiyalayi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
TechCapon:
Hope he becomes a good representative of the name in future. We don't want to hear news like "Malaysian police arrests one Nigerian Zuckerberg for.... " the rest is history grin

Yoy ehn grin

Dis one got me lolzzzzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Butoneday2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Zuckerberg oya settle this man with $1,000 only after naming his son after u. After i will name my own son after Buhari. tongue
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by IstandWithGod: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Until people start spelling your child's name incorrectly that's when you will understand that "using your brain" as at when due is better than using your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
TechCapon:
Hope he becomes a good representative of the name in future. We don't want to hear news like "Malaysian police arrests one Nigerian Zuckerberg for.... " the rest is history grin

Nairaland people...
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Segz252525:
If I met my wife in nairaland.com what will be our child's name

Suen now, the name of the owner smiley
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by millionboi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
ednut1:
Those who ignored his dm right now
and are now 40yrs

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Roseey0(f): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Maybe I should name my daughter Seun since we met on nairaland lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by ElRapido: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
So if I met a lady on Nairaland, I should name my child Osewa?
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by emperorblog(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
TechCapon:

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
TechCapon:

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Bayelsa people eh
They can give names wey dey crase ehn. Imagine name like "company", "manager", Heineken, government, etc.
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by HyDef(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
What was wrong with 'Mark'?

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by lonelydora: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular Bayelsan social media activist and grassroot politician Vure Kingsley and his wife just named their son after the founder of Facebook, Mark Zukerberg.

Read what he wrote on his Facebook page;

Those Who Know,Knows…..
Vure Kingsley Ovonix Snr Met Vure Victory On Facebook Few Years Ago,We Settled And Behold Lastly We Agreed To Get Married A Year Ago……Facebook Means Different Thing To Different People,In My Opinion I’m A Huge Beneficiary Of Facebook, It’s A Place Of Negativity And Positivity…..The Choice Remains Yours.
Join Me As Pastor Williams Wonder Of “Word Grace Assembly” Agudama Epie Graciously Honoured Us To Name Our Baby Boy.
In Honour Of The Founder/CEO Of Facebook I And My Wife Agreed To Name Him (Son) After Him.
#Vure #Rex #Zukerberg #Ovonix Jnr.
To God Be The Glory.
#Hallelujah

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/21/12248/

Even before i opened this thread, i knew it must be from Bayelsa. Bayelsa and weird names are like 5 &6
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2018
That woman is pregnant. She should be the one sitting. Wicked charcoal man.

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by OyinO: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Kendollar696(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Congrats man... It is surely different to different people....
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by ITbomb(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2018
What of those that met on 2go
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Alwaysking: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Facebookchukwu hmmmmm
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Mizwisdom(f): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2018
The first born is not yet one, wife is already heavily pregnant, husband is sitting comfortably while pregnant wife is standing for pix. Seems some Nigerian men maltreat women without knowing

Need books?
contact me orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Until people start spelling your child's name incorrectly that's when you will understand that "using your brain" as at when due is better than using your emotions.

When the son becomes important, people will be forced to learn how to spell and pronounce his name.

Why would I consider ease of spelling/ pronunciation when giving a child something as symbolic as a name?
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:
That woman is pregnant. She should be the one sitting. Wicked charcoal man.

Mizwisdom:
The first born is not yet one, wife is already heavily pregnant, husband is sitting comfortably while pregnant wife is standing for pix. Seems some Nigerian men maltreat women without knowing

Need books?
contact me orderbooksng@gmail.com

What is wicked and maltreatment in a wife standing for 3mins to showcase her pregnancy?

Are the men who kiss their wives' pregnant stomach while she is standing also wicked?

Some things don't count.
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2018
bukatyne:

What is wicked and maltreatment in a wife standing for 3mins to showcase her pregnancy?

Are the men who kiss their wives' pregnant stomach while she is standing also wicked?

Some things don't count.

Pictures tell you a lot. It is not done anywhere especially with a pregnant woman. The man ought to be the one standing. He is the head and the protector of the young family. Only in cases where the kids are grown, can he then sit with his wife while the kids stand.

So much for facebook courtship.
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by IbrahimDamola: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Nsukkabag. grin
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:

Pictures tell you a lot. It is not done anywhere especially with a pregnant woman. The man ought to be the one standing. He is the head and the protector of the young family. Only in cases where the kids are grown, can he then sit with his wife while the kids stand.

@Bold, I agree.

Yet, I insist that their posture says nothing about their relationship.

If the wife was sitting, we wouldn't see her pregnancy.
Re: Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook by crackhaus: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:

If the man was crippled and using a wheelchair, would that make him less of the head and protector?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.