Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,050 members, 7,909,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:49 PM

What's The Difference Between "DATING" And "In A RELATIONSHIP" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between "DATING" And "In A RELATIONSHIP" (439 Views)

Difference Between Dating And Courtship--- By Bishop Faith Oyedepo / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between "DATING" And "In A RELATIONSHIP" by mespusinglez(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is There Any Difference Between Dating And Being In A Relationship. ~ I Wanna know
Re: What's The Difference Between "DATING" And "In A RELATIONSHIP" by Greatzeus(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Whatever it is or may be,I know it all boils down to konji satisfaction cool It's not as if you dating to prevent world hunger lol grin
Re: What's The Difference Between "DATING" And "In A RELATIONSHIP" by donbachi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dating is meeting without meating.while,relationship is meeting with meating....use ur head,and tell urself what a meating is.
Re: What's The Difference Between "DATING" And "In A RELATIONSHIP" by Ekez(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Congify guyz engage in dating while , Wetin i dey talk self. Op go ask google abeg no confuse me

(1) (Reply)

56 Things You Didn’t Know About Sex, Love, And Relationships / ‘I Like Men Who Kiss A Lot’. Nicki Minaj Reveals Details About Her Love Life.. / The HIV Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.