Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,070 members, 7,925,398 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? (579 Views)

How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area Presently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
It is understood that the price of plot of land depends on location and the title legal documents. I understand that the price of plot of land like Lekki, VI, Ikoyi, Banana island, e.t.c., is a killer price..

What is the price of land in your area that you are 100% sure of especially mainland?
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Talk
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
eddychukwu:
I'd like to talk with you privately. Please call or whatsapp me via my signature or send me an email via fromeddy2u@yahoo.com

About what?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Interesting
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 12:15am On Sep 03, 2018
Land
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by grayb(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Been trying to contact him too, doesn't seem like he wants to chat with anyone or hear whatever they have to say.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2018
grayb:
Been trying to contact him too, doesn't seem like he wants to chat with anyone or hear whatever they have to say.

I just replied your email.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2018
eddychukwu:
Hello

I have sent you email.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by grayb(f): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2018
dotcomnamename:

I just replied your email.
Please I sent an email but it was blocked. Can you please send an email to me? gracioussamuel03@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by Naijalastborn(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Abeokuta, Ogun state. (Obada premises to be precise) 600K per plot. Nice neighbourhood

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In An Estate At Ibeju Lekki / Newly Built 3 Bedroom Duplex Burnt Down In Lagos / jk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.