Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Engr. Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan To Declare His Gubernatorial Aspiration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engr. Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan To Declare His Gubernatorial Aspiration. (737 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engr. Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan To Declare His Gubernatorial Aspiration. by daewoorazer(m): 4:13am On Aug 22, 2018
A gubernatorial aspirant under the PDP – Engr. Seyi Makinde visited the Palace of the Olubadan of Ibadan to officially make his political intentions known. As shared on his Facebook page,

“I visited his royal majesty, the Olubadan of Ibadan land, Oba Saliu Adetunji, Aje Ogungunniso I in his palace today. I informed him of my intention to run for the office of the governor of Oyo State.I made a promise to make Oyo State great again and also congratulated him on his 90th birthday anniversary. #SeyiMakinde2019 #Omituntun2019 #OyoState #PDP #Sallah”

see excerpts below:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/22/engr-seyi-makinde-visits-olubadan-to-declare-his-gubernatorial-aspiration/

Re: Engr. Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan To Declare His Gubernatorial Aspiration. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Aug 22, 2018
This is the time for the people to vote for the best person they know will represent them well.
Re: Engr. Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan To Declare His Gubernatorial Aspiration. by Metuh: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2018
It's time for Oyo state to experience and enjoy good governance, not the sorrows and destructions APC is known for.

Kick the satanic Apc out of Oyo state.
Re: Engr. Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan To Declare His Gubernatorial Aspiration. by OneCorner: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2018
And this man doesn’t break promises oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CD Blows Hot Over Relaunch Of ‘operation Python Dance’ In Igboland / Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? / Full Text Of Kemi Adeosun Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.