Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,261 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang (22816 Views)

CDQ Buys Ford Mustang As Sallah Gift For Himself (Photos) / Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:29am On Aug 22, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Rapper, CDQ who recently acquired a new whip, a ford mustang for himself shared this photo as he strikes a pose with his machine.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/rapper-cdq-pose-with-his-new-ford.html

4 Likes

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:29am On Aug 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Ayo4251(m): 5:41am On Aug 22, 2018
V
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by xilixr: 5:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by ELgordo(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2018
So wait this is news Lord

3 Likes

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by ELgordo(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2018
9ja how market?
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by SamuelTurner(m): 5:43am On Aug 22, 2018
With all this trash this mod dey bring fp dis days.... I will tell my ibo brothers to put for sale on this website, because ayam not understanding again

Hit like if you are tired of the trash
Hit share if you are OK with the trash

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Temptee101(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2018
wink
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Mrabdulwasiu(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2018
;Djust like davido has been posing with that private jet
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2018
But, I thought this same guy and his mustang made FP days ago?

Why same news on FP again?

5 Likes

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Funny!
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by LinuxMint: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2018
see car
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by BruncleZuma: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 22, 2018
is this supposed to be a news??

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by anambraamaka: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Yeeyee
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by KellyFORMAT(m): 5:53am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Smae old shit.

These guys will never learn

3 Likes

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Zane2point4(m): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Lol na Nigerians sabbi pose with car, if you have the opportunity to travel out you will notice no one cares about wat u drive over there, i saw many many current cars yet no one was looking o.

Below is a car park in a chinese market.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by OneCorner: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Zane2point4:
Lol na Nigerians sabbi pose with car, if you have the opportunity to travel out you will notice no one cares about wat u drive over there, i saw many many current cars yet no one was looking o.
Mr Linus shey u will die if u dinor lie ni
Abi wich kain Nigeria be dz sef

5 Likes

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by rashrockalabx(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Zane2point4(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=OneCorner post=70494969]
Mr Linus shey u will die if u dinor lie ni
Abi wich kain Nigeria be dz sef[/quote
At my age there is certain things i dont do, am currently in Guangzhou china, if u need pix i will kindly send u privately.

5 Likes

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Yewandequeen(f): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2018
We yaf hear

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by larrybabanla(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2018
ok we don c am

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Aquariann: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Yes o my LFC brother. Na so we see am. That day was the announcement of the purchase.

Today NL is announcing he has finally stepped out with it.

In the coming days, we should expect to get informed when he visits the car wash, fuel station, and when he gets his first flat tyre and visit the vulcanizer.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by OneCorner: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Zane2point4:

At my age there is certain things i dont do, am currently in Guangzhou china, if u need pix i will kindly send u privately.
Ancient of days... wat is so special working in a crayon factory in China?
Okoro Linus

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by pol23: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Yeye news on FP.
See him dressing like Kcee.
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by BadiratT: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2018
Everything is now news
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Brimmie(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2018
F0.0LISH BLOGGERS!!

This picture is from a Video Shoot that happened yesterday.

Something should be done to Fake News Peddlers, including Nairaland. Send some of these mor0ns to kirikiri or spend some days with SARS.

9 Likes

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by dayleke: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

No joor.
That was a mistake.
It was a Chevy that was called a Ford then.
Now he got the right "Ford Mustang".
Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by Gkemz: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Real millionaires don't sample their wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang by dPriv: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Congratulations

Check signature for this LENOVO LAPTOP in ILORIN .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! / More Actos Open-Up On Being Members of the Frat Fraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.