Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) (25308 Views)

Bobrisky Slays In Jumpsuit (photo) / Yemi Alade Rocks Nappy Hairstyle, Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494814:
Cute Yemi...as lovely as ever!

(The little babe below is now so afraid to even quote us.
Good she has learnt her lesson now!)

Kai!!!!

You're the most jobless person in the world.

You're the real definition of lazy Nigerian youth sad
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by Stanleyville(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2018
The only thing I like this woman for is the energy and altitude she puts in her performances...

Aside that she is a very very very poor lyricist!.. And her songs zero inspiring to me!..

Whots d name of that demented OAP that said Yemi is a better writer than tiwa.."she criosly needs a brain check "!
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by ehissi(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2018
I have just one question for all the sexy ladies in the house, that dress like this...... wink

Leg no dey pain una? undecided

See as she bend yansh go one side because of high heels whey she wear for leg. E remain small make she just fall for her face...... shocked

Then when waist pain and arthritis start their ministry for una body, una go dey point finger dey blame una village people, meanwhile all una village people don follow libya enter Europe, go find better thing........ undecided

Na waooooh....... angry
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:
Beautiful, bootilicious, boobilicious woman

So we should be jumping up because of her beauty hun?
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by Omihanifa: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2018
This one that refuse to show her yansh for how I feel video undecided the camera refuse to show her back view despite the fact that she was wearing a bikini
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by MeeLan: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2018
if boobs nor flash, e nor complete.
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by Beyfit(f): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
kullozone:
Ugly and brainless... with wack songs.
She go dey speak in tongue for her songs, kon dey deceive mumu people say na music..

She nor do me anytin oh! I just don't like hersmiley

aaahh Hater sited! undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) by Asapayment(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bring all your gift cards
We offer good rate
iTunes @24k
Amazon @25k
Google play @22
Steam wallet @24k
Tested and trusted
Noripoff payment asap
olabisideleayo@gmail.com
@asapayment on Twitter and instagram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) / Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.