Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. (1746 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Can You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed?? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
I can have her as fvckmate or girlfriend, but I can't marry her
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
I can't make such a mistake not even one that has a pinch of tatoo

I don't joke with my reputation
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by troubleseller: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Guys, can you cope with ladies that smoke.

I smoke too and i think ladies that smoke are the most responsible girls out there.

If you find out that your crush smokes, will you still go on to date her?

If you do date her, will you live with it or try to make her change
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by troubleseller: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:

I smoke too and i think ladies that smoke are the most responsible girls out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Weed Or Cigarettes Do Not Make You Feel Better anymore what Can Help / Miss Bumbum 2018 Contestants Fight Dirty On Stage As One Accuses Rival Of Cheati / Hi! I'm New Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.