Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage (40513 Views)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by DinoP: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Election time !!!!! Trekking time!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by famosh: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Great man! In just 10 days, you achieved much more than the daft ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke from his days as VP to AgP & president!

Nigeria will be waiting for you to rule from 2023 to 2031 so you can properly give us your magical touch!
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Elitecee(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
So to trek is now a big deal? Which way Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by tiredoflife(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Aww oshinbajo trekked
Aww he touched my heart
So he can trek
Aww oshinbanjo

So this is another achievement
A project initiated
Funded
And completed by the buhari fed govt
He did one in kastina
Oshinbanjo is doing another trekking project in Lagos
I am so touched
Ohhh afonjas aren't we all not touched
Aww oshinbanjo trekked grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by thanki410(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Uteghe:

Hope you console with Nwodo whose house was bombed by IPOB and Orlu judiciary workers whose escaped death today in the hands of IPOB arsonist.
Yes sir , i will....
But it is wrong to drop at the bustop of their offences and not drive further to question the reason for such violence.
Truth is , they feel cheated in many ways , Niger Deltan do too yet the government doesn't act with soft hands but chooses force on them . Even a goat will react against the force...
There are better ways to deal with issues like this sir...
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Didcot: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Osinbade the journey man! grin
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Omoekun931(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Minister of courtesy visit, homage paying and condolences
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Otis540(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yesterday, it was Buhari trekking in Daura.

today, Osibanjo doing it at Bariga?
APC, never again. #ourmumudondo
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
the most educated and qualified presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had...
But since we are so fond of electing clueless and intellectually stunted people in power...he probably won't win!! undecided

Naija matter tire me.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Add me on Skype at... kira 290

Thanks cool

You are very hardworking
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why is none of them trekking to Sambisa, I tire o........abeg make una waka go Sambisa forest jare....oya shu!, go, go grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by devil007: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
captaincaleb:
Vice President of Nigeria Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Today pay a courtesy visit to Somolu/Bariga Axis of Lagos State South West, Nigeria.

Prof. Osinbajo Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria was received by Bariga Local Council Chairman Hon Kolade Alabi David aka Mr. Transformer, Somolu Local Government Chairman Hon Salawu aka Dullar.

Among other distinguished leaders were- Bariga Apex Leader Alhaji Banire, Former Chairman of Bariga Local Council/S.A to the Governor of Lagos state on Community Hon Hakeem Omoyele aka Oris, Senator Adefuye, Chief whip of Lagos State House of Assembly Hon Rotimi Abiru, Bariga Vice Hon Adeola.

Others were Bariga All Progressive Congress Youth Leader, Somolu S.As, Bariga S.As, LGA Excos, Ward Excos, Party faithful members, gentle men of the press, distinguished ladies and gentlemen.

In the remark of the Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, he made it clear that the abandoned project of Abuja-Kaduna has been completed by the current administration led by Muhammadu Buhari.

He further rejoices with the Muslims on the occasion of Eid-l-fitr celebration which coincided with the day of his visitation. He urges everyone to embrace peace by given to the needy during this festive season.

Prof Osinbajo however advocated continuous unity among the party faithfuls that the All Progressive Congress(APC) National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains a strong pillar in our dear party.

He made it lucid that defection to other political parties means nothing, by saying that it is meant to happen.

"The government of the APC is different from the PDP, the current administration assumed office in 2015 which 22 States were owing workers salaries prior to that time, the current administration comes in settle the burden of the States. The party will continue to have zero tolerance to corruption.

In conclusion,

"Npower programme started with 200, 000, and in few months back.

He further seek for continuous support for the current administration led by PMB. .

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://www.olonitolacaleb.com/2018/08/vice-president-osinbajo-cause-gridlock.html
season of trekking
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by thunderbabs: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari trekked, Osinbajo trekked, what is Oshiomole waiting for? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Bigdeeee: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
vanbonattel:

that a midget trekked ? grin grin grin
IPOB keeps soaring while you hate to your grave.

Soaring inside the gutter grin

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by 1Dray(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Uteghe:
grin grin This will pain IPOB a lot.
You're an unintelligent Goat.
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by MartinCorridon: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:

I see hate in your hate!!!

Not hate, just the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Macmoni(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
vanbonattel:

that a midget trekked ? grin grin grin
IPOB keeps soaring while you hate to your grave.
.shut up abeggi..... na with mouth dem dey take soar??
were una leader dey....is dat how to soar by cowardly running away like a fool he is ....u and d whole entire ipob should enter my armpit.....gullible set of pple
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Kingjames(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
season of walk, walking and more walk I guess. ye, let the walk continues. Waiting patiently for saraki to run away from wasting his money campaigning for president
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by awoofawoo: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
kenonze:

U lack respect

If I dash you slap all your teeth go commot your mouth.......what is correlation between development in Kaduna and Abuja with Bariga......are you dumb or what....... I hate politicians without conscience..... And to say Osinbajo is Pastor and SAN Gosh!
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Chibest2000(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol.. It's trekking season for the president and Co, issorait! Continue practicing how u will trek in 2019 from Abuja to Katsina and Lagos respectively grin
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by chesky22(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adams don dey warm up for his own trekking season. grin grin cheesy
If trekking is showing how you guys have the interest of the citizens at heart ; that means the man that treks from Lagos to Abuja deserve to be the president of the federal republic. Since trek is the only thing you guys have to offer!!!
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Justinah4real(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
MyExpression:
They are leading by example. Nigerians, get ready to start trekking after 2019. More difficult times await!

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Justinah4real(f): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
vanbonattel:

that a midget trekked ? grin grin grin IPOB keeps soaring while you hate to your grave.

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by vanbonattel: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
frowland:

I think Kanu is same height with the VP. Just saying.
But I find it hard to understand why people will insult another fellow human because of how he is created.
He is a midget and the VP of Nigeria.. GCON. I have seen tall men, muscle men, handsome men roam around the streets totally useless and hopeless.. I rather be the former.

I apologise, he's not a midget. He's just a dwarf grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by ajebuter(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
He came to Bariga LG on Bawala street?

No wonder helicopter was hovering over Pedro and palm grove repeatedly yesterday...
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Deziem(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Its now a season of trekking...
Naija my country
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by captaincaleb(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
olonitolacaleb.com you and your team are doing great for Somolu/Bariga and Lagos Axis. i saw it in your blog that you just got another lady from south south River state to join you guys.

I want to make a special request that you should kindly give me that pretty Lady to marry now Lolzzzzzzz .

We hope to hear more of good news from Shomolu/Bariga rather than thug and fight.
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by calculator123(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
awoofawoo:
Osinbajo is very stupid, what does Abuja - Kaduna rail got to do with Bariga and Shomolu development....... And useless midget alumni of my be love IC.

APC has done nothing to benefit Bariga........nothing angry
before yes but with the rehabilitation of ilaje road with it functional street light, i think they deserve some accolades. Do you know they are building a ferry station at the end of Ilaje road(ebute iyepe) towards the lagos lagoon.
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by awoofawoo: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
calculator123:

before yes but with the rehabilitation of ilaje road with it functional street light, i think they deserve some accolades. Do you know they are building a ferry station at the end of Ilaje road(ebute iyepe) towards the lagos lagoon.

Not enough in my book.......and by the way he should had dwell on the development within Bariga and Shomolu....not telling us story about Abuja-Kaduna Rail, who that one help in Bariga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Trailer Falls Into Water At Brewery Ijora 7up Road In Lagos - Photos / Reno Omokri Dancing In Early Celebration Of Atiku’s Victory / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.