Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,065 members, 7,970,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men (624 Views)

What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2018
A man spends his whole life chasing money, mostly not for his on needs but for that of his immediate family. The wife works quite alright but there is an unwritten law that says he must provide all her needs because he is a "man", so he saves up and the first car he buys he gives to his wife because "she's a woman, she shouldn't be stressed up" he can still jump buses till he affords to buy another car. The house rent gets due and he is short of 50k so his wife adds up from her savings and they pay. Two months into the renewal of the rent the wife starts nagging about how she really needs her 50k, there are things she needs to do, most of which are all superfluous. He pays her back her 50k that she contributed to the good of the same family. His wife isn't very good at driving so he comes home to see she has bashed in the the right door of her car. "I'm a little pressed for money dear, I won't be able to fix that anytime soon, do you have some money to spare?" She says she doesn't so the car gets parked for a month or two in which his eardrums were nearly perforated with nagging and complains.

She's pregnant! Yay! the first child is here, its a girl. That brings it's own responsibilities. The wife's family came to visit to congratulate them and when they live another unwritten law says that as a "man" you should give them money for transport

The Man's own family comes too and the same unwritten law is applied.

They get more children and have to move to a bigger house which requires bigger money for rent. And with children expenses don't decrease as they grow older it increases.

One day you wake up and you are 65years old realizing you've done absolutely nothing for yourself as a man but slaved to satisfy others, most of which aren't even grateful for the sacrifice.

Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2018
The Nigerian woman I'm supposed to marry.

Will die spinster ni.
Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:
The Nigerian woman I'm supposed to marry.

Will die spinster ni.

Really
Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2018
You men are really trying but you guys use women alot. The best thing is to find your footings (financially) before asking any of us out. During your hustle or struggle days don’t be in any serious relationship.

Remember we women have nothing to lose. We got our Poosie to help us in any situation.

May God help you all

1 Like

Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by ib4babes(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2018
You are kidding me here.... like seriously your pussy to help you?? please in what way if i may really and truly ask?

Wilfredpat22:
You men are really trying but you guys use women alot. The best thing is to find your footings (financially) before asking any of us out. During your hustle or struggle days don’t be in any serious relationship.

Remember we women have nothing to lose. We got our Poosie to help us in any situation.

May God help you all
Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by ib4babes(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2018
You are kidding me here.... like seriously your pussy to help you?? please in what way if i may really and truly ask?

Wilfredpat22:

May God help you all
Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by CastingCrowns(f): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

May God help you all
this is totally disgusting...let me assume u being sarcastic...and to think that ur status is talking of being independent
Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by chiommy123(f): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
What you need to do is to be grateful you have all this. It is called blessings from God. So many are crying and willing to spend any amount to have their own children and family. Guys be grateful for once.
Re: The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men by eyinjuege: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Having children is a choice.
I would advice those that don't want to be saddled with the responsibility of raising children to get a vasectomy now.
It is a very easy, safe and effective procedure.
Not everyone is paternal or maternal.
Life is all about choices, so make the right choice for you. Being a parent entails a lot of sacrifices, and not everyone is ready to make those sacrifices..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Massaging Machine For Sale. / Best Way To Handle Rejection From Girls As A Young Man Or Boy in Nigeria / Angry man calls out Mbaise people for their outrageous marriage requirements (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.