Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) (558 Views)

Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) by faseblex(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2018
A Zambian lady identified as Ruth, has abandoned her baby by the roadside in Kabwe, with a note saying she has reached her limit.

The baby named Purity, was later rescued by some passersby. The note the lady left behind, reads: “I have reached a point where I have to abandon my daughter. .

I have not received any support from the father or family. I am a poor person and I hope a good Samaritan will adop her. Her name is Purity.God bless you.”

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/lady-leaves-note-as-she-abandons-her.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Chai see the fine pikin wey this mad woman abandon while some people still dey cry make God answer dem.

This life sef
Re: Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) by Ekez(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
They'll not close their leg but when belle come dem go abandon their responsibility and run away
Re: Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) by dingbang(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
If her mum abandoned her like this..
Re: Lady Leaves Note As She Abandons Her Child (PHOTO) by gasparpisciotta: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Little wonder we have motherless babies homes rather than fatherless babies home.

(1) (Reply)

60-year-old Ghanaian Man Kills Wife, Self In Ibadan / Graphic Photos: Shiites Member Confirmed Dead After Gun Shot By Police & Soldier / Man Exposes What Traders Do To Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.