Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,221 members, 7,970,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

”God Bless The Day I Found You” – FFK, Praises His Wife Shares Adorable Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”God Bless The Day I Found You” – FFK, Praises His Wife Shares Adorable Photos (449 Views)

Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”God Bless The Day I Found You” – FFK, Praises His Wife Shares Adorable Photos by Correctgist(f): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

Femi Fani-Kayode who welcomed a set of triplet boys with his wife, Precious in May, shared these adorable photos of his wife on his social media page.

Sharing the lovely photos on his IG page, FFK wrote:

”Our circle of love is eternal: it goes from age to age. God bless the day I found you.

See more cute photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/god-bless-the-day-i-found-you-fani-kayode-shares-adorable-photos-of-his-wife-and-kids/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 MissyB3

Re: ”God Bless The Day I Found You” – FFK, Praises His Wife Shares Adorable Photos by dPriv: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Adorable
Re: ”God Bless The Day I Found You” – FFK, Praises His Wife Shares Adorable Photos by thorpido(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
This their walker no be here.

(1) (Reply)

Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist / I Commit Adultery Because Women Are My Greatest Weakness – Prophet Nigel Gaisie / All The Ways Being Hot Can Make You Uncomfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.