Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) (1149 Views)

A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. / Is My Girlfriend Pretending? / Only Beautiful Girls Should Come In. A Handsome Guy Don Dey Town(pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by GisterBlogger: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Man surprisingly proposed to his girlfriend pretending not to be in town, she got some packages from him and she even cried.

See her engagement ring, read what happened below...

Still feeling Euphoric
Story time: 12/08/18 ; it was my brother-in-law’s birthday party. My mum insisted that I shouldn’t dress too casual (because she knew about the plan ). My younger sister had been gassing up so much and she refused to tell me what the excitement was about.

Meanwhile Mr Tee wasn’t in town (well I thought) so there’s no way he’d make it to the BBQ party. Fast forward to the party , Mr Tee told me to send him some pictures of myself to see what I was wearing (not knowing he was watching me from upstairs while I was taking pictures outside ��‍♀️) .. While I was eating my food jeje, my sister brought a package to me and asked me to open. I was like “what? Who is it for?” At first, I thought it was the party goodies but when I saw the card I realised it was from Toheeb ❤️.

I don’t know how/why I started crying . Then my sister brought in a cake. I was like it’s not my birthday/Valentine/Our anniversary, what’s all this paparazzi ��‍♀️. At this point I heard our song being played. Then Mr Tee who wasn’t in the country walked into the room. I don’t think I remember anything that happened afterwards #MySurpriseProposal #RTeeLove2019 @mybeautifulproposalng @mybeautifulproposalng

Source - http://gistmore.com/man-surprisingly-proposed-girlfriend-pretending-not-town-pics

Re: Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by GisterBlogger: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by GisterBlogger: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2018
tongue angry
Re: Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by dingbang(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2018
The day she gets engaged.. Every lady's happiest day.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by dPriv: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Happy Day for them.
Re: Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
The day she gets engaged.. Every lady's happiest day.
The average Nigerian girl future ambition right now is marriage.
The thing weak me[img]https://media1./images/b13a853530d6a7429abc8a6f41cbc098/tenor.gif?itemid=5020617[/img]
Re: Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by Preshy561(f): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
aww!! touchy. congrats baby.
Re: Man Surprisingly Proposed To His Girlfriend Pretending Not To Be In Town. (Pics) by Learnstuffs: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please fam, spare me a few seconds to like me, like and comment on this post. I appreciate
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgjHS_nzvA/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend A Hot Kiss After Destroying His Phone For Cheating. / 10 Things Most of You Ladies do That Makes Guys Forget Your Beauty / Tania Omotayo Is A Total Bikini Style Inspo In Andrea Iyamah Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.