Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,310 members, 7,907,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

Cost Of Foundation For A Twin Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Foundation For A Twin Duplex (1826 Views)

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat / Cost Of Building A Twin Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Foundation For A Twin Duplex by bodiaye: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
Please let someone give me an estimate of the cost of constructing a foundation for a twin duplex or just a duplex at Ibeju lekki area, Just after Mayfair gardens.
I hear it has to be raft.
Please help.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For A Twin Duplex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
Hi Bodiaye

Affirmatively Yes! It must be raft! Not all areas in Ibeju lekki need be raft. But the area you are referring to, after Mayfair gardens has to be raft.

Send ur email to oyedesign5@gmail.com.

I will send you the estimate of a bedroom duplex I'm presently doing for a client at Beechwood estate just after Mayfair.

Can also send you that of a four bedroom semi-detached building with BQ

Many cheers
Re: Cost Of Foundation For A Twin Duplex by desse: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
Am architect builder in the house can you forward your drawing to hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call +2348033506527 for the detail estimate.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For A Twin Duplex by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Help Me With The Current Prices Of Tiles Both Floor And Wall Tiles. / Land For Sale @ Erunwen Ikorodu / City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.