Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Life Changing Epistles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Changing Epistles (281 Views)

My Summaries Of The Pauline Epistles / Living Epistles: Listen And Be Blessed. / The Epistles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Epistles by Sam4ky(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
� Sometimes I start doing an evaluation of my life.

� In one of those I came across the story of the driver Michael Shumacher.

� When I studied his resume as an athlete I saw that he was:

� Winner of the Grand Prix in 1991.

� 7 (seven times) world champion of Formula 1.

� Happiness was in his being, but on a fateful day his story and his destiny completely changed due to a skiing accident ....

� Today, with just 44 kilos of weight, he’s been struggling to "survive" since December 2013.

� His wife begins to sell the goods to cover the expenses and thus be able to keep him alive in a room adapted in his house, where he lies like a vegetable.

� Here comes a question:

� Who is better than who then?

� Life can take directions never imagined.

� It's amazing how everything can change in an instant.

� No one is exempt.

� And under no circumstances are these of any use ultimately:
Money,
Titles,
Fame,
Success,
Power.

� We are all the same.

� Then why the pride?

� Is it to make the claim?

� Why the arrogance?

� is it for that victimization?

� And why the attachments to materialism?

� Just to make you angry?

Do you always think that your version is the absolute truth?

� All we have is the day to day so that we can live it with passion and enjoy ourselves to the fullest, doing good, serving our neighbor, full of joy and loving God as we are loved by Him.

� We need to stop creating problems, claim insignificant things, and always avoid everything that "diminishes our lives".

� Be careful not to lose someone who loves you and accepts you as you are.

� As in the game of chess, in the end both the King and the Pawn are kept in the same box.

� It is worth examining what we have done.

� We are born without bringing anything in...
we die without taking anything out!
Absolutely nothing!.

� And the sad thing is that in that tiny gap or window between life and
death, we fight for what we did not bring in to the world and even still for what we will not take out of it ...

� Think about that,
Let's therefore live more and love more. Let's always understand the other person and be happier for it!

� They sent it to me and I wanted to share it with you and all my best friends, because it seemed an interesting reflection.

� I wish we never forgot that to be great,

we must be humble.

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Why Many Christians Today Believe Different Things / Null / Why Immorality & Fornication Is Hard To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.