Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' (30803 Views)

Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Abbeyme: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Odeechi
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
So you know people are cursing you. Guilty conscience. Mr "Constituted Authority", Firunmu-je-jogi. Useless governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by arrestdarrester: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
You can't be denying Knowledge of the demolition in court and at the same time telling the oppressed that curses can't touch you. Lies can attract curses I assure you.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by frowland(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
some people, enlightened, unenlightened, ignorant, mischievous....there are loads here on NL who the last three adjectives qualify perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by fedora04: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
He fully knows his tenure is over so he owes no one.
I guess we shine our eyes next time.

Ajumobi u try!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by ajebuter(f): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
In the adage of Yoruba:

Omode bu iroko, o boju wehin

Omode o mo pe oluwere o kii ja lesekese..

Meaning: When a child insults iroko tree, he will expect iroko to teach him a lesson instantly but Oluwere (iroko) does not..

.Hence the naive child will think he's gotten away with his transgression..

Whereas, iroko is waiting for the child to forget his folly before striking back..and it will strike back. HARD.

Only the mature and wise will understand.

Cc...firefire, anonimi et all

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by okwabayi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
If curses worked Africans will abuse the power, cursing successful people and nations to face disaster and come down to their level rather than working hard to attain high levels.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Haryourmieykhun(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Satan punish the person did it, once you say you'er not the 1 did it before

Check below for your Chinese siggo
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Donald95:
ewu.

I don't blame you Sha. I blame the Idiots that voted for you.

I don't stress myself too much on Afonja matter because those scar face descendants will keep on voting for these Criminals wen they see 5000 naira at the poll
You don’t stress yourself too much but you rushed to comment .
Tell us more

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by paparazi1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
itspzpics:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/curses-cant-affect-ajimobi/amp/
WHO TOLD YOU CURSES WILL NOT AFFECT YOU STUPID OLD MAN, IS IT BEC OF OGBONI CULT. YOU SELF KNOW SAY KARMA EXIST FOR EVERY ACTION, EGO REACH YOU ARE GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by paparazi1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
itspzpics:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/curses-cant-affect-ajimobi/amp/
WHO TOLD YOU CURSES WILL NOT AFFECT YOU STUPID OLD MAN, IS IT BEC OF OGBONI CULT. YOU SELF KNOW SAY KARMA EXIST FOR EVERY ACTION, EGO REACH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well done our Governor. You are a man of courage who refused to be intimidated by gang up and whatever people say. You are the kind of people we want in government. That is part of democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Krafty006: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by ibroauthen(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
bedspread:
Ajimobi you know u hv Messed up on this...

The Curses u acquired for this ... Only GOD can Deliver you...

Do the Right thing immediately so the Curses do not spread to your Innocent Generations Coming...

Simply Apologize to Nigerians and Ayefele..
Do Repairs to the damages done...

I Trust Nigerians, You will turn to Superstar Governor Overnight

Why Ayefele seff refused to respond after he has been summoned since may 19th, 2017.
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by ibroauthen(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
bedspread:

Do the Right thing immediately so the Curses do not spread to your Innocent Generations Coming...

Why Ayefele seff refused to respond after he has been summoned since may 19th, 2017.
If UCH can obeyed, who is Ayefele?

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Useless old criminal
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by daddio(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Blessed200016: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yes ,the curse might not work on u but definitely gonna manifest on ur lineage

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Sourcethe: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
HOW?
sunnysunny69:
You've offended man and God here .
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Sourcethe: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
What about other people whose houses was demolished in Ibadan? Why is Ayefele's own special?
bedspread:

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by ejembi28(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY GOVERNOR

grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Butoneday2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Another yoruba elements
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by adeoba2008(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Billic:
Your second term ambition is over.

Is he going for second term?

Don't comment for comment sake.

Do you even know him?
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Charly68: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
sureheaven:
If curses don’t affect you for doing the wrong thing, it will affect ur children.
Our leaders shld think of the tomorrow of their children.
. Let the man be blabbing,he should tell us if that property belongs to his son would he destroy it? If the answer is yes,the curse of the masses won't work against him but if no! He should prepare for serious invisible battle

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by JacksonOyibo: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Curse no dey affect na,if not buhari children and grandchildren for dey hear am now,his children are doing well marrying billionaires,same goes for obj,ibb abacha et al
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by ifko: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
How do u know that people are cursing uuu.
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Dollabiz: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Sgwin: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
So now you dey fear curse? Soon you will see results if your hand are clean
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by Adebowale89(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Donald95:
ewu.

I don't blame you Sha. I blame the Idiots that voted for you.

I don't stress myself too much on Afonja matter because those scar face descendants will keep on voting for these Criminals wen they see 5000 naira at the poll

you're dull for not using your sense of reasoning ediot

ajimobi only messed up by not waiting for court verdict. the structure of the radio house is bad even the architect can confirmed that

so calling Yoruba names for just a mistake of a man is just one baby talk you people won't cease to say here

don't your fat Albert ikpeazu received allocation every month like other state you dimwit ?
Re: Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' by CioAngels(f): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Your well deserved job is also part of saving money inside water tank. There is no wisdom in your response at all. You have just replied like what a Tin god is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) / Ann Jonathan Obuebite Graduates From From UK University. PICS / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.