Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' (64753 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by ogorwyne(f): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
TDEMONEW:
Some one should explain better. How this relate to the beating
Same chair.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Amberon1:
They forget that it could be their sisters and daughters tomorrow.

How exactly do you guys conclude he abused her when the
wife hasn't said anything? Is she an illiterate that can't release
a statement to address this allegation whether it's real or fake?

And which one is it could be their sisters tomorrow? women also abuse men so it shouldn't be a gender thing. You can type something that is gender neutral.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Amberon1: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't even know what to reply you.
Elder001:

And which one is it could be their sisters tomorrow? women also abuse men so it shouldn't be a gender thing. You can type something that is gender neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
peacengine:

Bro, I hear u,na true u talk but if na ur sista nko? Make we reason things well. If ya sis show u that pic wetin u go tell am?

Guy I know wetin u dey talk but I will tell u something that happened to me
I be Lagos boy
I go village
Delta state
Orogun
My cousin arrange wan bushi meat give me
First day I don begin Bleep am
So anytime I Bleep finish I go leave am for room go meet my cousin for outside
D gal go dey ask me why we no dey discuss and plan life
For my mind I be like abi dis one well so
Anyway one day as I get up go meet my cousin
She come for our mist wey like five guys dey
Dey shout make dem warn me oh
Say one day she go break bottle for my head
Say every time I go Bleep finish get up leave am for bed
Say I no dey follow am gist or plan life
My cousin beg am say I go change
So one day I do finish
I wan get up from her body she use her legs hook me
As I speak English say what's all dis about
She shook hand under bed bring out better coke bottle
Tell me oya get up na make I see u
If I no go ring am for ur head
U dey mad
U go Bleep me finish every time dey get up
I no dey fear
Na so I humble begin beg am till she free me
I gist small
That was the end of that bushi meat

Now what am I saying
Niger delta relationship is very different
Wetin una dey see as violence for Lagos or abuja na normal thing
U go shock if stories begin come out he go be say she self dey break bottle for Duncan head
We know our girls for Niger delta
Dem no be Lagos or abuja girls wey soft like bread
Dem get mind
So make we leave matter grin grin
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by safarigirl(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

How exactly do you guys conclude he abused her when the wife hasn't said anything? Is she an illiterate that can't release a statement to address this allegation whether it's real or fake?
Until the wife releases her own statement I refuse to be moved by emotions into saying shît.
expecting a victim of domestic violence to come out and tell the world that she has been beaten is a joke.

Most of them have been abused to the point of submission, they are like victims of sexual abuse, they rarely speak out because they think of the implications and how it will affect the perfect picture they have painted as well as their children. There is also the fact that she is neither as wealthy nor influential as Duncan Mighty and she fears the backlash that will come from leaving such a person, especially in a misogynistic society like Nigeria where the wife is always wrong

It is the height of ignorance to dismiss such accusations because "the woman has not called a press conference"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
safarigirl:
[s]expecting a victim of domestic violence to come out and tell the world that she has been beaten is a joke.

Most of them have been abused to the point of submission, they are like victims of sexual abuse, they rarely speak out because they think of the implications and how it will affect the perfect picture they have painted as well as their children. There is also the fact that she is neither as wealthy nor influential as Duncan Mighty and she fears the backlash that will come from leaving such a person, especially in a misogynistic society like Nigeria where the wife is always wrong

It is the height of ignorance to dismiss such accusations because "the woman has not called a press conference"[/s]

This isn't an excuse.

You read news about American men who beat their wives getting charged everyday, who usually call the cops? The wives.

If she can't come out to say she was beaten then I can't believe these stories and the fact that you typed that stuff up there shows alot about you.

It is people like you that will get raped but won't come forward the initial time, wait till 4years time before coming out so who do you expect do believe your bullshît story?
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Corrinthians(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
khalhokage:
Confirmed woman beater, he's lost my respect.
Me too. This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Trust22(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
So Duncan Mighty can lie like this.... I nearly believed him.. Thank God for his village people now made the truth known

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Printerscanner: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

I want to see old pictures of bubu stroking Aisha in za oda room

Post that of your parents first. Omo ale jatijati. Olori pelebe bii toro oniho.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by BluntBoy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

This isn't an excuse.

You read news about American men who beat their wives getting charged everyday, who usually call the cops? The wives.

If she can't come out to say she was beaten then I can't believe these stories and the fact that you typed that stuff up there shows alot about you.

It is people like you that will get raped but won't come forward the initial time, wait till 4years time before coming out so who do you expect do believe your bullshît story?

My brother, this is Nigeria o.

I have a police friend who said they hardly attend to cases of domestic violence because it is like a waste of time. For instance, if a man beats his wife and the police arrests the man, it is still the wife that will go and bail her husband and drop the charge. Many of such cases never get anywhere so even the police are tired of hearing it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by BluntBoy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Printerscanner:

Post that of your parents first. Omo ale jatijati. Olori pelebe bii toro oniho.

Don't mind that petty, staggeringly idiotic tribalistic nitwit.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

This isn't an excuse.

how can you compare America to Nigeria? Are you okay?

Are the laws the same? Do you not know that the American laws are more favorable to women and men? Are you not aware that American women are rarely concerned with things like what society will say and how the family will react?

The fact that you would compare two countries with extremely varying laws as regards domestic violence is testament to how ignorant you are. I am done

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by khalhokage(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

How exactly do you guys conclude he abused her when the wife hasn't said anything? Is she an illiterate that can't release a statement to address this allegation whether it's real or fake?
Until the wife releases her own statement I refuse to be moved by emotions into saying shît.

Silence implies affirmation in this case.
The fact that they're both quiet about this sort allegation is indicative that it's right.

Duncan Mighty himself never even denied it in his post.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by azimibraun: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Amakavula:
I only know three beatz:

Switzbeats

Beat by Dre

Beaten by Mighty
CLASSIC!!!
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Stallion93(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Social media and amebo. Fight wey be say, they fit done settle and forget. U na still dey carry forgotten news. It's well oooo.
Forget what? She's a victim of Domestic abuse and Duncan mighty should be arrested and prosecuted. Until she die or loose 1 eye na when una go start to open gutter mouth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Mankosi: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
timilehing:
As guy man Don dey get little change from resurrected music carrier, him no wan cool down again
leave the guy. Him don dey follow big guys and forgot he have a family to go back to at the end.
I am sure it's a case of infidelity maybe his wife asked him some questions that he's not comfortable with and he decide to shut her up with the beatings to avoid asking further.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by RealEstatePlus(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
babeosisi:
Evidence
So the mighty wey e dey answer dey am for woman face
Heediot!

Lmao
Ur so funny

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
safarigirl:
how can you compare America to Nigeria? Are you okay?

Are the laws the same? Do you not know that the American laws are more favorable to women and men? Are you not aware that American women are rarely concerned with things like what society will say and how the family will react?

The fact that you would compare two countries with extremely varying laws as regards domestic violence is testament to how ignorant you are. I am done

What the society will say? are you sure you're normal?

How many women have been condemned by Nigerians because they left abusive marriages? as far as I know the society only shows that stupidity if the woman left because of cheating.

Stop justifying nonsense. So if Duncan mighty is arrraigned in court right now she won't go and defend herself because of what society will say? re-read your post and see if it makes any sense.

If you can't come out to say you were abused, raped or harassed I see you as more stupid than your abuser.

You're clearly the ignorant one here.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
DaddyNimo:

ur respect never paid his bills to begin with! the woman with the swollen eyes ain't same as his wife....shes dark and ugly, his wife is fair and pretty.
His respect literally pays his bills! If fans stop patronising an artist career is shìt!

That's his wife! In most pics u see her with makeup and good lightning that's why she looks fairer. With a swollen face like that even Angelina jolie would look ugly.

A male artist can smoke, drink, party like an animal and even womanize and still fly, but the moment he tagged woman beater he is done!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Stallion93:
Forget what? She's a victim of Domestic abuse and Duncan mighty should be arrested and prosecuted. Until she die or loose 1 eye na when una go start to open gutter mouth

Let her go and file a report at any police station na.. is the woman an illiterate??
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

In our society women are encouraged to "hide ypur marriage" "don't wash your dirty linen outside".... that's why she's not talking .

Plus people must have begged her to consider his career too. That does not make this story fake.

That's Wene Mighty's wife. And he did that to her. In a sane civilised society he would be in jail. Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

My brother, this is Nigeria o.

I have a police friend who said they hardly attend to cases of domestic violence because it is like a waste of time. For instance, if a man beats his wife and the police arrests the man, it is still the wife that will go and bail her husband and drop the charge. Many of such cases never get anywhere so even the police are tired of hearing it.

Why do the women go back to bail them?
If you're the police won't you get tired?

I don't just understand this bullshît. It won't be a surprise that this woman will come out and say her husband never abused her.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

In our society women are encouraged to "hide ypur marriage" "don't wash your dirty linen outside".... that's why she's not talking .

Plus people must have begged her to consider his career too. That does not make this story fake.

That's Wene Mighty's wife. And he did that to her. In a sane civilised society he would be in jail. Mad man.

If the woman can't be bold enough to come out and say her husband abused her then she's as stupid as the coward who abused her.

I'm done with this case. In the sane societies you're talking about if the woman tries to protect the husband in such cases she's given some punishment.
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Guy I know wetin u dey talk but I will tell u something that happened to me
I be Lagos boy
I go village
Delta state
Orogun
My cousin arrange wan bushi meat give me
First day I don begin Bleep am
So anytime I Bleep finish I go leave am for room go meet my cousin for outside
D gal go dey ask me why we no dey discuss and plan life
For my mind I be like abi dis one well so
Anyway one day as I get up go meet my cousin
She come for our mist wey like five guys dey
Dey shout make dem warn me oh
Say one day she go break bottle for my head
Say every time I go Bleep finish get up leave am for bed
Say I no dey follow am gist or plan life
My cousin beg am say I go change
So one day I do finish
I wan get up from her body she use her legs hook me
As I speak English say what's all dis about
She shook hand under bed bring out better coke bottle
Tell me oya get up na make I see u
If I no go ring am for ur head
U dey mad
U go Bleep me finish every time dey get up
I no dey fear
Na so I humble begin beg am till she free me
I gist small
That was the end of that bushi meat

Now what am I saying
Niger delta relationship is very different
Wetin una dey see as violence for Lagos or abuja na normal thing
U go shock if stories begin come out he go be say she self dey break bottle for Duncan head
We know our girls for Niger delta
Dem no be Lagos or abuja girls wey soft like bread
Dem get mind
So make we leave matter grin grin
Bros I'm for Rivers state.

Be like u don carry ashawo well well.
Stick to the prostitutes you are used to! Ashawo no need who to gist with after fùck!
But as for better woman, we need gist. Na so God created us! We must talk and listen. Women react by what they hear!

If you want only toto go back to ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by BluntBoy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Why do the women go back to bail them?
If you're the police won't you get tired?

I don't just understand this bullshît. It won't be a surprise that this woman will come out and say her husband never abused her.

My brother, family is strong and well respected in Africa. There are people in the family who would feel insulted if a domestic matter (no matter how violent) goes as far as getting to the police. The woman would be demonized and even ostracized. Many of our people don't like the police. When I was serving, a fight happened in my yard and someone called the police. The person that called the police was treated with contempt for months.

This is the reality. If you want to discuss this matter, don't even mention America. This is Nigeria and I have given you the reality of things.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

Bros I'm for Rivers state.

Be like u don carry ashawo well well.
Stick to the prostitutes you are used to! Ashawo no need who to gist with after fùck!
But as for better woman, we need gist. Na so God created us! We must talk and listen. Women react by what they hear!

If you want only toto go back to ashawo.

Where in the story I tell u say na ashawo
Hand dey sweet u oh to type rubbish
What I am saying is Niger delta gals hard to date e no be like Lagos or abuja babes wey soft
So e good make u read and get understanding
Abi u no think so angry
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Where in the story I tell u say na ashawo
Hand dey sweet u oh to type rubbish
What I am saying is Niger delta gals hard to date e no be like Lagos or abuja babes wey soft
So e good make u read and get understanding
Abi u no think so angry
I did not say she is an ashawo!

I said u are used to carrying ashawo that's why you bleep finish and stand up without saying a word to her!

You're the one who needs to learn how to read to understand!

That girls reaction was natural to how women behave! Better girl enter your hand but you couldn't see it!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by tiredoflife(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

I did not say she is an ashawo!

I said u are used to carrying ashawo that's why you bleep finish and stand up without saying a word to her!

You're the one who needs to learn how to read to understand!

That girls reaction was natural to how women behave! Better girl enter your hand but you couldn't see it!

So dem carry village fowl give me
Make I dey gist with am
U well so
Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

My brother, family is strong and well respected in Africa. There are people in the family who would feel insulted if a domestic matter (no matter how violent) goes as far as getting to the police. The woman would be demonized and even ostracized. Many of our people don't like the police. When I was serving, a fight happened in my yard and someone called the police. The person that called the police was treated with contempt for months.

This is the reality. If you want to discuss this matter, don't even mention America. This is Nigeria and I have given you the reality of things.
Leave that guy. He's just acting as if he does not know our society.
My sis husband beat her and locked her out of the house. She reported to me and we went to police. After they settle her husband and hes people still say what we did was wrong. That it was a family matter and we made it public.

When he was beating her what was he thinking? The good thing is that since that day he have never attempted to hit her again so whether public or private I'm glad we went to police that day.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' by lielbree: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

So dem carry village fowl give me
Make I dey gist with am
U well so

Bros na him make I say make u just dey carry ashawo. Pay as you go. No gist no too much talk. Money for hand back for ground.

But if na better woman, you must give her attention.
It is only a woman who truly loves you that will seek your attention and want to gist with u... like I said better girl enter your hand but you couldn't see...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.