Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,430 members, 7,917,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! (5673 Views)

Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Parts Ways With Husband / This Babe For Church / My Step Sister And I Part 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by stars2018: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is she working?
FunnyDude:

If I vex i fit do am oo. But she's not Ashawo type of babe ; she want marriage though
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by SirMichael1: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...the soldier hasn't seen...

cry

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Siki355(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Post her number on the ashewo thread in sexuality section...

She won't call your line again..

Thank me later. grin

such section da for Nairaland

cos I can't find it
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by dingbang(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Siki355:

such section da for Nairaland

cos I can't find it
https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3114

Wetin you go give me? grin
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
stars2018:
Is she working?
Yes bro
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3114

Wetin you go give me? grin
This thread na abode for evil deed
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by generationz(f): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

She just like me. One soldier dey always disturb her from another state. According to her, the soldier hasn't saw her before they met on FB. But this man keeps sending her goodies till date.

She has guys on her neck begging for her number

I just freestyle toast her, gave her d normal initial guys caring and loving .. Na him she trip.

I just want to part ways peacefully. Your advice is highly appreciated please. C

it seems this is beyond her insecurity .you obviously don't like her.
maybe because you didn't put any efforts into wooing her this is what we call "see finish"

Try telling her that her actions are irritating you and you would break up with her

but seriously why is it so difficult for you to just tell her ' hey babe I don't think this relationship can work ' .why bring this to nairaland?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 1:08am On Aug 23, 2018
generationz:

it seems this is beyond her insecurity .you obviously don't like her.
maybe because you didn't put any efforts into wooing her this is what we call "see finish"

Try telling her that her actions are irritating you and you would break up with her

but seriously why is it so difficult for you to just tell her ' hey babe I don't think this relationship. can work ' .why bring this to nairaland?

It's not easy saying that sentence as a guy. Bringing this to Nairaland was because I'm short of ideas.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Siki355(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by generationz(f): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

It's not easy saying that sentence as a guy. Bringing this to Nairaland was because I'm short of ideas.

lol it should be o
since it was very easy to do all the styles in just a few weeks with her.

In my previous relationship, I was just like this girl. I had so many toasters but when I met that guy he was the first person ( male and female) that understood me inside out ,( my personality type isn't very common so I just got used to people misunderstanding my words and actions ). So we just clicked like that . No too much toasting at all .
I was just like this Lady. ( well I don't know to what extent she is irritating) . I was always calling and texting to ask him questions about himself .I became like a detective. He began to complain that that attitude will make no guy stay. He was sometimes harsh and it was very painful that I even blocked him ( no sex was involved ) . he textedbme to please unblock him. whenever we spoke on it he would end with I understand and advice me to tone it down. I did of course. He was a very mature person.

the problem here was naturally I'm a very independent person . I can stay all by myself for days without needing people around me just lost in a book or in my thoughts. even I was surprised at my clinginess. but it was just normal he was my first boyfriend, and the first person I will ever open up my heart and the walls guarding it too.

for some people like me ( maybe your girl is like that ) when you meet someone who really understands you , you tend to like them and want to know everything about them. Its just the excitement it will die down soon

if you talk to her about it in a harsh way and threaten to break up with her she is likely to change.

most of you here complain about being with a lady who only wants your money now you have met someone who genuinely likes you and you want to throw her away ... you men are confused
for a girl to talk about other guys who like her the way she did my dear she is smitten. In life we don't value what we have on a platter of gold.

I have a question , do you like her? answer me sincerely

1 Like

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2018
generationz:

lol it should be o
since it was very easy to do all the styles in just a few weeks with her.

In my previous relationship, I was just like this girl. I had so many toasters but when I met that guy he was the first person ( male and female) that understood me inside out ,( my personality type isn't very common so I just got used to people misunderstanding my words and actions ). So we just clicked like that . No too much toasting at all .
I was just like this Lady. ( well I don't know to what extent she is irritating) . I was always calling and texting to ask him questions about himself .I became like a detective. He began to complain that that attitude will make no guy stay. He was sometimes harsh and it was very painful that I even blocked him ( no sex was involved ) . he textedbme to please unblock him. whenever we spoke on it he would end with I understand and advice me to tone it down. I did of course. He was a very mature person.

the problem here was naturally I'm a very independent person . I can stay all by myself for days without needing people around me just lost in a book or in my thoughts. even I was surprised at my clinginess. but it was just normal he was my first boyfriend, and the first person I will ever open up my heart and the walls guarding it too.

for some people like me ( maybe your girl is like that ) when you meet someone who really understands you , you tend to like them and want to know everything about them. Its just the excitement it will die down soon

if you talk to her about it in a harsh way and threaten to break up with her she is likely to change.

most of you here complain about being with a lady who only wants your money now you have met someone who genuinely likes you and you want to throw her away ... you men are confused
for a girl to talk about other guys who like her the way she did my dear she is smitten. In life we don't value what we have on a platter of gold.

I have a question , do you like her? answer me sincerely

She's not a graduate like me. I don't like her personality because she's not my spec.
Things just happened within this short period of time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by generationz(f): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

She's not a graduate like me. I don't like her personality because she's not my spec.
Things just happened within this short period of time.

oh jeez
I knew it was beyond the nagging.

is she a drop out or a jambite?

you should man up and let her go. the longer she stays the more the heartbreak will be harder for her.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2018
generationz:

oh jeez
I knew it was beyond the nagging.

is she a drop out or a jambite?

you should man up and let her go. the longer she stays the more the heartbreak will be harder for her.

Thanks I'll do. I blamed myself though, because I'm the one that calls for trouble at first, now I'm freaking tired.
What an irony of life. Some guys are praying to have this babe, but here I am.

As you rightly said, the more it lingers the heartbreak becomes painful. I'll spill the beans soon.

Thanks everyone.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2018
dingbang:
Post her number on the ashewo thread in sexuality section...

She won't call your line again..

Thank me later. grin

Badt guy! grin
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by lereinter(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

She just like me. One soldier dey always disturb her from another state. According to her, the soldier hasn't saw her before they met on FB. But this man keeps sending her goodies till date.

She has guys on her neck begging for her number

I just freestyle toast her, gave her d normal initial guys caring and loving .. Na him she trip.

I just want to part ways peacefully. Your advice is highly appreciated please. C

when u lose her then u will know u cant find a gal like her
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2018
lereinter:

when u lose her then u will know u cant find a gal like her

I prefer losing her then.

I'll be good being alone.

The sad part was that we both still had the do yesterday. At this point, It as if I'm jazzed because ayam not understanding any longer. If I want to chase her away, immediately I set my eyes on l her it will be postponed.

If this didn't work, I'll abscond from my resident for the time being.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Ballack1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
I understand your pain bro, ladies like that are very difficult to breakup with.
ignore are calls
avoid been alone with her
let her know your real self
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
FunnyDude:

The sad part was that we both still had the do yesterday. At this point, It as if I'm jazzed because ayam not understanding any longer. If I want to chase her away, immediately I set my eyes on l her it will be postponed.

take it easy ore

what are your fears

dont u understand love
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by oksmart1992(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is she a soldier girl??
FunnyDude:
Hello all,

I met this insecure babe about a week ago. Sincerely we have had all the sex style in this world couple of times. She has a problem of insecurity and I'm tired of her policing within this few days. I want to part ways with her peaceful without hurting her emotions.
I can't roll with such lady.

How can I break up with this girl peacefully ?

She's all over me.

Please suggestion. I trust Romancelanders that's why I bring this issue here.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
FunnyDude:

You're selfish bro. Shey tomorrow you go still kpansh with am and come back here to tell us you still did the do?

If u know wetin dey good, do am.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 5:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Ballack1:
I understand your pain bro, ladies like that are very difficult to breakup with.
ignore are calls
avoid been alone with her
let her know your real self

You understand me better. Thanks
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2018
locust:

You're selfish bro. Shey tomorrow you go still kpansh with am and come back here to tell us you still did the do?

If u know wetin dey good, do am.

Don't go there please. I'm not selfish to this babe, she keeps coming and I don't want to hurt her feelings.
Can you believe that till this moment I'm still devising a strategy to part ways with her peacefully.

I do not want a case where I'll be bath with an acid just because I broke up with someone that over liked me.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2018
oksmart1992:
Is she a soldier girl??

Not.

According to her, a soldier is her suitor without seeing each other till date. They met on Facebook and this man keeps sending her things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.