Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,812 members, 7,872,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (45209 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by Pat081: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wen u gt to dia age hope to see u doing dis again and hope u will nt b as useless as female always pad fool
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by Enice(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sowore and Atiku, when the walk started, nobody mentioned your names. When it ended, nobody mentioned your names. You guys are looking for cheap advert. You want to ride on the back of Baba to popularity. If una like jog from America to the moon and back, nothing for una. All we know is Baba.
Sai Baba.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
HajimeSaito:

He is a retired lecturer. Far better qualified than the dull-ard presently occupying the office and far healthier as well.
You clearly missed the joke.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well since this is what you are using to campaig now,
Thank you and we don't need that!

2 Likes

Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by shotuns: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Must Everything be politicised or be about politics, imagine just walking or trecking or jogging , this is what an ordinary me or anyone else would do anytime anyday.
It is now even becoming a serious situation in Nigeria that many of our youth can't do without complaining about Buhari everyday of their life.
Most annoying thing is that they tend to politicise. anything that happen in the country, even blame their inefficiencies ( sex life,love life, marrriage, education, career,religion, )almost everything on Buhari. They even stoop so low coming online to display and expose their stupidity while their mates are out there making life possible from all impossiblities.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by seguno2: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2018
donbachi:
All we need is economic fitness.the kind of economic fitness that can trek nigeria into global economic fitness....no be dis una type.

Economic fitness from Buhari and APC who turned our biggest economy into recession
Have you seen the 700,000 immediate jobs in 2015 or the 3,000,000 yearly jobs?
What of the 24/7 electricity
that they promised?
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
#TakeItBack!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2018
dukie25:
Buhari and his aides started this nonsense. Which other country would you have a president boasting "vote for me because I can trek for 800 metres"

Buhari wants your vote for being able to stand up unaided.
Damn! You couldn't make it up.
im tired. This is because we don't have good leaders. Boasting of trekking 800M as a President shows that his Citizens are morons. We need a young and credible President this time to govern this country.

1 Like

Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Sowore is not fully ripe for Nigeria presidency, this is not Malawi or Republic of Benin. He should have diverted his energy into a senatorial or federal rep ambition.
If Sowore is not ripe, who is now ripe as a youth to become the President of Nigeria?
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Sowore is going to be worse, try not to listen to him, he has nothing upstairs. He still hasn't shown any qualities that shows he's got the interest of the country at heart or that he understands the complexity that is Nigeria.

So I've picked up a couple of hitchhikers...please drop your comments and move on. My mentions is not for political rallies.
Youths are the problem of this country. When are we going to wise up and think about the future of this country? we need a political revolutionary to drive this country her destination, jail this old and corrupt fake leaders.

1 Like

Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
Only someone that has nothing upstairs will recognise another one like him angry
This got me grin cheesy
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:
These Niggaz thought we're in search of Olympics President... can someone, anyone please whisper into their ears these words - "Hello sir, It seems this guys don't give a fûck about the marathon and walks... they said Running a thousand miles is not one characteristics of a Good leadership -so they don't just care sir....I'm sorry sir! from what I'm seeing right now sir, it's seems number of those who don't give a fûck about it exceeds those who do sir--Jesus sir! you can believe there are over 127,457,345 million of them sir. I'm sorry sir"

I guess I might not end up voting next year... non of these guys seems ready.
Well, to some extent i might agree with you due to incompetence leaders that Nigeria have produced. But, Omoyele Sowore is trying o tell Buhari that walking 800M and adding it to his success in nothing to write about. We have gotten to a situation in Nigeria that we need a young and credible Presidnt this time. Nigeria is tiring and is not working for anybody. ENOUGH OF THE PDP AND APC!!!
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by Offpoint: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
whizpet:
Well, to some extent i might agree with you due to incompetence leaders that Nigeria have produced. But, Omoyele Sowore is trying o tell Buhari that walking 800M and adding it to his success in nothing to write about. We have gotten to a situation in Nigeria that we need a young and credible Presidnt this time. Nigeria is tiring and is not working for anybody. ENOUGH OF THE PDP AND APC!!!
Sowore is beginning to act like them my brother.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2018
easynetsms:
There WS a video I watched about D's guy, it was funny.. Anyways Nigeria need someone who is ready as a leader and listen to d masses

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit
Whom? Sowore?
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2018
mojojesu94:
I think this guy can deliver.....
Yes! Only if the youths can rally round and vote thus guy as the revolution we need in this country. Youths constitute 60% of the total population of this country and it will be awesome. We need young, credible and intelligent man as the president this time.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
sowore that will not even we in one local government
I want to know why before i will enlighten you.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2018
bedspread:
Killer Punch!!

Neither Pmb nor Atiku can take on u My presidential candidate!!

The Result may not be Palatable
Nigerians must really consider a young man as a president, not only young, someone that has political background and how to jail these looters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
My 75 year old grandfather treks 1 km a day (even though he doesn't have to) just to keep fit. Should he run for president too?
I wonder. i don't know when a president walking 800M is now an accomplishment. This is a slap to Nigerians and to those parents watching their children dying on the sick bed because they can't afford to pay #20,000 as the bills.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mankosi:
We are finished
...in this country. That's why youths need to arise now and take their future by their hands. No more APC or PDP, they are all clowns and birds of the same feather.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by KingRagnar: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
The sad thing is that he stands no chance of winning, he his not even among the top 5 presidential candidate. So it does not matters how many meters he runs, it's all fruitless.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by whizpet: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Unfortunately they don't have the political structure to even get up to 50,000 votes.
The only problem we are having in this country is the willingness of youths to support a youth as their president. Though, they might not have had party structure down but i know of Sowore being in politics for over 25 years ago. If you are a good student of history, you will know that Nigeria needs urgent revolution and during Germany and France revolution, no one is talking about being in politics or a politician. The youths under 15 years just unites together to unseat the ruling party because their country is not working. Enough of APC or PDP! Nigeria is not working.
Re: 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos by BigIyanga: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Abdul9025:

where did they mentioned we should vote for Buhari because he trek..So annoying

Social media makes it a talking point..

whatever... PMB all the way
Buharists are irredeemably devoid of encephalon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.