Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans (529 Views)

Stop This Incessant Call For Separation / Why The Incessant Bad News In The World / Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by swaggaz(f): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
Seun, I think it's time to do something about the despicable and ridiculous bans going on in this forum.

I think you should remove every banning position from any user especially a position such as "Supermoderator" and just do the banning yourself.

You can't believe the reason I was banned few days ago. . .Someone banned me for stating my opinion which was "Supermoderators ban people for daft reasons sometimes" and for some dumb reason a supermoderator read my reply and went straight away to ban me.

Now, how long do I have to be on a ban for an offense that didn't exist in the first place? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Every user has a right to their opinions and my opinion about the supermoderator shouldn't count for a ban.

We asked you to remove the other supermoderator and you took away the wrong person. angry angry
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
May be seun wants to reduce membership
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by tayoast(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
mama-gee lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 26, 2010
seriously mamagee you are such an irritating eediot, stop being an underaged nuisance on this forum,please
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by ikamefa(f): 3:48am On Jun 26, 2010
swaggaz:

Seun, I think it's time to do something about the despicable and ridiculous bans going on in this forum.

I think you should remove every banning position from any user especially a position such as "Supermoderator" and just do the banning yourself.

You can't believe the reason I was banned few days ago. . .Someone banned me for stating my opinion which was "Supermoderators ban people for daft reasons sometimes" and for some dumb reason a supermoderator read my reply and went straight away to ban me.
Now, how long do I have to be on a ban for an offense that didn't exist in the first place? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Every user has a right to their opinions and my opinion about the supermoderator shouldn't count for a ban.

We asked you to remove the other supermoderator and you took away the wrong person. angry angry

grin "  riddles!!!  riddles!!!!  this out pouring of outrage is shivering me timbers  "  grin "

we?  abeg who are the we?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i laff in chinese "  grin "  wan! chin! chin! wong!  cheesy
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by tayoast(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2010
^^lol. . .feels good 2 laff in chinese grin
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by dominique(f): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
@ikamefa
by "we", she meant she and her multiple user ids wink
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by tayoast(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
funni
Re: Seun, It's Time To Do Something About All The Incessant Bans by HFOG(f): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
lol,

Important thing is that the right ppl sud read this message and have the right attitude,

(1) (Reply)

Who The Hell Is The Moderator At The Education Section! / I Morn Nigeria @ 50 Though I'm not as Old as 50 / Should Insurance Of Building Be Made Compulsory In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.