Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

delete - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / delete (5572 Views)

Should I Delete Her Nudes (photos) Included / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: delete by mrjaybaba(m): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Omu shiki-shiki se ohun ni iyi obinrin ( King Sunny Ade - K S A (

The pride of a woman is in her bwest
Re: delete by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
Are u guys johs trying to make me happy? i want to lose my virginity soon i dont want to be a virgin age 25, tell me the truth will a man laugh when he sees me naked with this
Honestly i love small breasts but round äśś.. Biko don't be in a hurry to lose the v abeg. Its no crime remaining a virgin. That's how my bro disvirgin one 300 level girl for back seat inside drive recently.. I don't know whats wrong with u girls moving with wrong girls just because una want bad by all means Cant u keep it for someone who deserves it?
Re: delete by warrant(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2018
The last time I checked, cupcakes are still cakes
Re: delete by Offpoint: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Sleezwizz:

I don't have it.. . I don't save such pictures on my phone
ah! I think I'll abandon the research then, it's sad she'll never know the accurate answer to her question.
Re: delete by pistero(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

By logging out
why are you pained?
Re: delete by phemmyfour: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
i am 24 and a virgin because im ashamed of how small my breasts are, also my inverted nipples

are they attractive or ugly
Inverted nipples Picture pls, That's the only type of nipples I m yet to suck
Re: delete by revolt(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Nope
Re: delete by evagreenbabe(f): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2018
For the right guy,your breast are just perfect dearie

1 Like

Re: delete by djjosh(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
In Buhari's voice, where is za brezz?
Re: delete by Nedfed(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
Are u guys johs trying to make me happy? i want to lose my virginity soon i dont want to be a virgin age 25, tell me the truth will a man laugh when he sees me naked with this

Shiooooooorrr
Who cares about ur virginity?
Even if u don't av breast guys will still fvck he'll out of you.
Re: delete by Crossbow(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Small /medium brests + round ass = perfect

But this is just my lustful taste. On my right frame of mind, I will only lay u when ur character is desirable and when I feel your sexiness..
Re: delete by Osasnidas(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Small Breast doesn't really matter if you have a nice ass and hip to match... op if you have the above stated.. you are good.. eventually all this are things are sometimes side attraction not all guys fancy big boobs sha
Re: delete by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
i am 24 and a virgin because im ashamed of how small my breasts are, also my inverted nipples

you get big ysnsh?
Re: delete by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
can you be more specific asin hmm, i mean is it like doughnut, tangerin or... All am trying to say is just try and describe it.
Re: delete by sylvez(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:

My sister don't be deceived, the truth is always bitter, the breast us meant to be busty but when those things are small they irritate and becomes very ugly.....

But na you create your self Wetin you go do?
Go buy those push up bra, buy plenty of the same size, no be say today e go big tomorrow e go small....

However, e no go better for Buhari,...
Re: delete by sylvez(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:

My sister don't be deceived, the truth is always bitter, the breast is meant to be busty but when those things are small they irritate and becomes very ugly.....

But na you create your self Wetin you go do?

Go buy those push up bra, buy plenty of the same size, no be say today e go big tomorrow e go small....

However, e no go better for Buhari,...
Re: delete by tossie101(f): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sleezwizz:

U are senseless... Y bring tribalism into this?

But cant b as senseless as u tho.
Re: delete by apenaola(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:

Either inverted or not, I gat a good news for u. A good sucker will help turn the inverted soldier ant to pointed pinky.
Re: delete by apenaola(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:

Either inverted or not but I gat a good news for you. A good sucker will help you turn the inverted soldier ant to pointed pinky.
Re: delete by Jadoskii(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbobabe1993:
what's the rush
Re: delete by Jadoskii(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
They are perfectly proportionate with your body size in general. But if you really are having self esteem issues, posting nudes on social media is not the way to solve your problems.
d legendary swords man az spoken.......baws any latest anime worth watching ?
Re: delete by YankeeCap: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
I love big boobs, as long as they are held in place by a good bra such as one of these here:[url] https://www.brabbly.com/best-bras-for-large-breasts/[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders What's Your Best Action Packed Movie ,mine Is Kill Bill(photos) / If Anyone Ever Tells Me They Have Commitment Phobia I Will: / The Sad Story Of The Married Ones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.