Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,675 members, 7,918,152 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

European Used Dumpster Truck For Sale At Discounted Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / European Used Dumpster Truck For Sale At Discounted Price (750 Views)

Top Things To Consider When Renting A Dumpster / Rent A Dumpster Near Me- The Best Option For Big Cleaning Tasks / Socaldumpster:best Dumpster Rental Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

European Used Dumpster Truck For Sale At Discounted Price by Ifylicious: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dumpster trucks for waste disposalat giver away price. Call 08167207956

Re: European Used Dumpster Truck For Sale At Discounted Price by Victor8st: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2020
What is the approximate price? I'm going to make repairs to my house in the near future and I will need to remove a lot of garbage, but I'd like to know the price to meet the budget
Re: European Used Dumpster Truck For Sale At Discounted Price by dekinridoine(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
They don't usually charge a lot of money for this, although I don't know the exact current prices. At the time when I did the repair, it was inexpensive. It was about a year ago, my wife and I were doing major repairs to our new home and there were mountains of garbage. It's good that there are such services because we probably wouldn't be able to remove all this garbage ourselves. To tell the truth we were lucky with the guys at Syracuse dumpsters who were very responsive and took out all our garbage in just a couple of hours. Their quality work was really worth the money they asked for

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Business Consultant In Nigeria / How My Car Was Damage By A Bovas Security Today Named CSO / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.