Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

The Church Perscuting My Govt, Okorocha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Church Perscuting My Govt, Okorocha (253 Views)

I M Aware Of Plans To Undermine My Govt, Ihedioha Reveals / Stop Giving Our Crude To Other Countries, My Govt Built Three Refineries / How True Is The Post Imo Governor Okorocha Marked His Birthday With 27 Cakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Perscuting My Govt, Okorocha by nwokeji29: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has fingered church leaders and members in the State for persecuting his government despite his efforts to develop the State in the last seven years.

He however confessed that he has incurred the wrath of many churches within Owerri municipality due to his administration’s urban renewal programme.

The Governor who spoke at a media parley in Owerri said “the re-moval of the church at Ware¬house Roundabout angered members of the Pentecostal churches against me and removal of a church fence at Akwakuma made the Catholics declare me persona non grata, while the removal of some churches to create Sam Mbakwe Road from Umezuruike Hospital angered the Apostolic and some white garment churches.”

READ MORE:https://innonews.com.ng/2018/08/okorocha-the-church-persecuting-my-govt/
Re: The Church Perscuting My Govt, Okorocha by Ever8054: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2018
and you forgot that it was the church that put you there abi?...if they are now persecuting you,that means you don "shit for church..."

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Sunday At 5pm / Theresa May To Visit Nigeria On Wednesday / Comedian Teacher Kwadwo Destroys Donald Trump In Hilarious Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.