Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

See The Twitter Celebrity Who Sells Her N*de To Pay Tuition Fee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Twitter Celebrity Who Sells Her N*de To Pay Tuition Fee (310 Views)

Admissions To China Is Open Pay Tuition Fees Only After Visa! / 18-year-old Model Sells Her Virginity To Hong Kong Businessman For $3.47 Million / N*de Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Diane Shima Rwigara Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Twitter Celebrity Who Sells Her N*de To Pay Tuition Fee by Sashacrystal007: 3:22am On Aug 23, 2018
is it just me or my doubts? She might probably be bluffing about the whole tuition fee. i just feel that a cock and bull story. She's probably taking that money to some grocery stores and wears shopping.
many people tend to seduce people's emotion ........
continue reading
www.oluwakaysblog.com
follow us on twitter to get daily doze of gossips and entertainment
@oluwakays

click to read more and see more *winks*
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=96#

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Pro 15 (2018) / See What Road Has Turned To. / How To Attract More Customers For Your Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.