Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason (21993 Views)

Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by contigiency(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Hopebringer:
Imagine this gutter thraeg article sponsored by APac goons and their ilk

Saraki gives them sleepless nights

How dare they? APC is full of criminals and thieves and they dear labek Saraki a thief ? I am not a saaraki fan but this is the height of it
A oarrty whose members show us daily they are above the law, tinubu has use the minister of finance Adeosun to approve so many contracts for his private companies , tinubu has stolen with Oando , stolen from Lagos state

Let's even.look at Oshiomole what he stolen from Edo state , these criminals stela and impose a successor so they are not probed

Useless thieves

Infsct the more they attack Saraki has made me.decide to vote for him if he runs

Saying you are not a saraki fan is sounding petty. just go straight to the point. The objectivity of your post will determine if you are one. Unfortunately, when you eventually said something your post portrayed you as not only a fan but also a fanatic. If not, look at the source of the information you just read, you started calling APC, which implies that any thing against saraki must have been cooked up by his political opposition. it can never be a fact no matter the source and evidence. hence you are much around to fight for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by PastorAji(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Awon ZOMBIES AND DULLARDEENS TI TAKE OVER
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Great2017: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2018
Homguy:
are tou mad ? Cant you see how corrupt this particular thief is? It is sad that there are people still supporting this guy for presidency!
But Tinubu the international thief ( Ribadu, 2006) is a bigger thief.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by melomelo: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2018
eunisam:
It seems this government focus is saraki
Saraki is the main focus at present because he departed and separated himself from APC greedy guts.
So Tinubu is clean?
Oshiomole is clean?
Fashola is clean?
Ajumobi is clean?
Buhari is clean.?
All APC's leader are clean?
Defections at large
Blind Leading Blinds
Let's wait and see
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by slimfit1(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2018
chronique:
Lol. As much as I believe 99.9% of politicians are corrupt, this post is dead on arrival for two reasons. One is the fact that the post lists Saraki as a "suspected owner" which is synonymous with it being a rumour. Secondly, with the rich family history of the Saraki's and his position as a former bank owner/businessman, it doesn't make sense to say he cannot afford it. Before we even go as far as Saraki, can someone help us explain how Tinubu amassed so much wealth in Lagos from 1999-2007 up till date?

He is a medical doctor and a non retired thief. Please one looter at a time. He was a millionaire before he became a governor he left as a billionaire to be come a senator. We are not jealous but don't take the country for a ride like he is doing to Kwara.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Bizibi(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2018
deji17:

Capital projects have not stopped, workers are receiving salary as at when due. Naira is stable and economy is picking up at least for the hard working Nigerians..

Saraki will soon go the way of Fayose. That is into political oblivion. Its a matter of time, all that he looted will be recovered.
which capital projects? Every contractor is waiting for them to pass the supplementary budget you are saying capital projects.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by ewenla7: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2018
bigglesjnr:
you can say that again!
its so annoyingly disrespectful when u have to quote entire story.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Ayus34(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2018
chronique:
Lol. As much as I believe 99.9% of politicians are corrupt, this post is dead on arrival for two reasons. One is the fact that the post lists Saraki as a "suspected owner" which is synonymous with it being a rumour. Secondly, with the rich family history of the Saraki's and his position as a former bank owner/businessman, it doesn't make sense to say he cannot afford it. Before we even go as far as Saraki, can someone help us explain how Tinubu amassed so much wealth in Lagos from 1999-2007 up till date?
The issue is not if he can afford it Or not but why not declared it under the asset declaration oath?

So u can easily defend saraki but due to your hatred for Tinubu you careless to know his achievement before joining politics.
For your information, Tinubu resigned as the national Treasurer of Mobil oil....this is not a local company or govt business, but an international multi organization, an American owned organization, if you want to be fair and just to your self, you will know mere connection can not take you to that height if you not intellectually sound, and also a poor man cannot fund NADECO during the military era,it takes a moneybag.
This is not to clear Tinubu of any corruption allegations because I don't trust any nija politicians but your hatred for him should not blind you from recognising his achievement... You should be objective in your thinking to have a good analytical mindset,that is what it takes to contribute meaningfully to your world.
Not just throwing tantrum like a core looser,who is bittered by other people's achievement.
If you can't celebrate other people's achievement no inw will celebrate yours because it will be difficult for you to have any.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by AnanseK(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2018
obi58:

You all have sudden found your voices about Saraki because he is now in PDP.

None of you is talking about the incidence of vote buying in Ondo, Anambra, Ekiti, Kogi etc right in the presence of INEC officials and the Nigerian police and how our impoverished people are being bribed to sell their votes. What a shame!

Saraki had never left PDP. He only pretended to be in APC to win election.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by EwuOjota: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70526904][/quote]

Lalasticlala rule 1 to 9 broken. Insults.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by mavinc4u(f): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2018
I am here to watch our lazy youths fight among themselves.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2018
Esseite:
Code of conduct bureau exonerated him.
Supreme court exonerated him
Efcc did same
Icpc aswell
Code of conduct followed same line..

To think all of these bodies are managed by people loyal to his oppressors..

Ibori was exonerated in Nigeria as well. He was unlucky though to land himself in the UAE who extradited him to the UK on Interpol warrants where he faced real justice. Your judiciary is hopeless, so being "exonerated" in Nigeria is utterly worthless in a country where most corrupt politicians are never indicted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Iamgrey5(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2018
Some unintelligent elements here couldn't even detect the reason why Saraki was listed as a suspected owner and not actual owner. Yet, their counter write up was written based on that sole point

Well let me spell out for them

The properties are under the control of Saraki's aid and wife.

The organization that produced the report were just trying to be diplomatic with words cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by obi58: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2018
AnanseK:

Saraki had never left PDP. He only pretended to be in APC to win election.

If you say so sir. I don't hold brief for him but the facts as presented show that he has been exonerated of all charges preferred against him. So instead of all this propaganda being bandied about, I suggest you gather your evidence if you have any and take him to court.

As I said and still say, we await action on NYSC certificate.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by dantewest: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
This propangadic stunts was on front page last week with another headline.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Printerscanner: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2018
eunisam:
It seems this government focus is saraki

The railways construction that is going on all over the country nko? The road construction that is going on all over country nko? Na your PDP do am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by madridsta007(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
deji17:

Capital projects have not stopped, workers are receiving salary as at when due. Naira is stable and economy is picking up at least for the hard working Nigerians..

Saraki will soon go the way of Fayose. That is into political oblivion. Its a matter of time, all that he looted will be recovered.

The “economy is picking up”, yet the over 11 million Nigerians who lost jobs since this administration came into power are still out of jobs, Fulani herdsmen terrorists are still killing, bandits have completely sacked villages in Zamfara state, Boko Haram have retaken local government areas in Borno State and have killed reportedly hundreds of soldiers, we have a Finance Minister who clearly forged her NYSC document and the government had turned a blind eye hoping that Nigerians forget.... Yet, it’s Saraki and politics that is the MAIN problem.

Do you know that if APC focuses on rigidly dealing with these enumerated challenges, they will win Nigerians over, easily, as Nigerians have a short attention and memory span?

Lol. You guys have a excellent habit of dipping ones head in the ground and seeing what you see.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by NAHMEDYO(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Saraki should be arrested asap.

First he stole all the money belonging to SGB depositors.

And then he stole all the money belonging to Kwara state for 8 years.

And then he went ahead to be stealing from Nigeria in Billions by padding the budget for years now.

And still he is not satisfied. Now he wants to just STEAL the whole of Nigeria by becoming the President.

And yet some people here that will only see these kind of properties he has acquired only on in the internet,and will live a life of abject poverty will still be supporting him.

Mofo supporters ya'll useless.

Thrash
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Caseless: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2018
Joevics:
Zombies you guys are so lame. You don't deserve your pay I swear.

"suspected owner". Not even owner.
Buratai, an army officer with no extra income can own verified luxury homes in Uk. But Saraki, a two time governor, senate president, who grew up in the UK and whose father was a top politician should be arrested for owning properties.

its too early abeg.
Would you have said this if it was Buhari that was mentioned as the "suspected owner"? We saw how you guys toasted to the fake mansion alleged to be owned by oshomhole last time. Too many kiddy hypocrites here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Joevics(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Caseless:

Would you have said this if it was Buhari that was mentioned as the "suspected owner"? We saw how you guys toasted to the fake mansion alleged to be owned by oshomhole last time. Too many kiddy hypocrites here.

Well its you guys in the Apc that are attributing owning properties to corruption.
One of you even told me Buhari has integrity because he is the only president that doesn't own a house in Abuja.
Calling people corrupt because of houses is too petty.

Fake mansion?
Dude, Have you been to edo state. The news of Oshiomole's Mansion didn't emanate today. Those who know, know.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2018
flyca:
Oshiomole is now a saint, abi?

Not that I'm in support of either, all Nigerian politicians are corrupt! My pain is the youth who can barely feed properly, no good healthcare, no portable water, no light, no security, nothing. Yet they come online spewwing rubbish support and praise because of N3,000. Shame!
That is eeh, when i read some coments here i cry.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by chronique(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Ayus34:

The issue is not if he can afford it Or not but why not declared it under the asset declaration oath?

So u can easily defend saraki but due to your hatred for Tinubu you careless to know his achievement before joining politics.
For your information, Tinubu resigned as the national Treasurer of Mobil oil....this is not a local company or govt business, but an international multi organization, an American owned organization, if you want to be fair and just to your self, you will know mere connection can not take you to that height if you not intellectually sound, and also a poor man cannot fund NADECO during the military era,it takes a moneybag.
This is not to clear Tinubu of any corruption allegations because I don't trust any nija politicians but your hatred for him should not blind you from recognising his achievement... You should be objective in your thinking to have a good analytical mindset,that is what it takes to contribute meaningfully to your world.
Not just throwing tantrum like a core looser,who is bittered by other people's achievement.
If you can't celebrate other people's achievement no inw will celebrate yours because it will be difficult for you to have any.

Stop spewing gibberish and learn to comprehend. I never defended Saraki in anyway and I started by saying 99.9% of politicians in Nigeria are corrupt. Tinubu and Saraki are same of the same;no difference.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Ayus34(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
chronique:

Stop spewing gibberish and learn to comprehend. I never defended Saraki in anyway and I started by saying 99.9% of politicians in Nigeria are corrupt. Tinubu and Saraki are same of the same;no difference.
Defend Saraki or Tinubu na ur headache, a sane mind knows what you are insinuating.

not interested to prolong,waste precious time on irrelevant issue.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Olatara(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:

Write something intelligent. Try harder. Look at your phone and construct something sensible. All these NCE products here sef.
Lol! you are not serious oo

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by blacknp(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
flyca:
Oshiomole is now a saint, abi?

Not that I'm in support of either, all Nigerian politicians are corrupt! My pain is the youth who can barely feed properly, no good healthcare, no portable water, no light, no security, nothing. Yet they come online spewwing rubbish support and praise because of N3,000. Shame!
Are you parents also Thieves and Corrupt Minded Nigerians?
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by flyca: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
blacknp:
Are you parents also Thieves and Corrupt Minded Nigerians?
What has my parents got to do with this? Are they politicans? Are they the ones embezzling public funds? If you are a political sympathizer, shame on you!
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Saraki should be arrested asap.

First he stole all the money belonging to SGB depositors.

And then he stole all the money belonging to Kwara state for 8 years.

And then he went ahead to be stealing from Nigeria in Billions by padding the budget for years now.

And still he is not satisfied. Now he wants to just STEAL the whole of Nigeria by becoming the President.

And yet some people here that will only see these kind of properties he has acquired only on in the internet,and will live a life of abject poverty will still be supporting him.

Mofo supporters ya'll useless.

From my own record no politician is innocent not even Buhari.
Re: Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason by Grayxme: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is supposed to be a leader in the legislative house, its unfortunate that this Buhari led administration has to face this challenge. Saraki is a major problem in this country , and the government has to see him as one so that they can look for measures to fix him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Zamfara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.