Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

"I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo (34159 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by hopexter(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... If you deceive me i will not deceive myself.

Me dat m short like devil

Atleast one of us won't deceive you. You'll be tall on Screen. Moreover height has nothing to do with it. You're of same height with Dominic I think.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

You've forgotten me nah
How can i?
Eh?

Just tell me how
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2018
hopexter:

Atleast one of us won't deceive you. You'll be tall on Screen. Moreover height has nothing to do with it. You're of same height with Dominic I think.
I hear you... Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Flamezzz: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
How can i? Eh?
Just tell me how
Missed you though.
Which side you dey now?
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by fhorlar(f): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
No life.

Funke Akindele better pass this evening Newspaper sef.

No husband.

No pikin.

No career.

You be Lesbo. Don Jazzy na Gay. I just tire for two of una life sha. Lemme finish my prayer

The fundamental question is
what do u have?
What have you achieved in life?
Who know you?
Who even gives a bleep about you?
Nd what right do have questioning someone's pattern of life? Is it your husband? Is it your children? Or is it your career?

Taking panadol for someone's headache..shior for you
Don't go and start your business and get even if it's your local govt to recognise that you exist first.
Hater!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Godwin978(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Aunty 43 i kno u are upto 50yrs, but that doesn't restrict you from Bleep!ng a 15yr old millionaire.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
No life.

No husband.

No pikin.

No career.

You be Lesbo. Don Jazzy na Gay. I just tire for two of una life sha. Lemme finish my prayer

Bitter truth
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

Missed you though.

Which side you dey now?
I dey abuja
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Na so this woman beauty just want waste just like that with no husband, children feel sad for her.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by chimatruth(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2018
She's better than the divorcees in the nollywood industry

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Tobiemmanuel007: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2018
43 Years old shocked

Singing
7 more years to go looking for the right one
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
No life.

No husband.

No pikin.

No career.

WITH ALL U MENTION ABOVE ....RITA LIFE IS STILL BETTER IN HUNDRED THAN URS

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Sirpaul:
Madam goan marry

Na by force

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2018
chimatruth:
She's better than the divorcees in the nollywood industry

Exactly

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2018
With the kinds of men on this thread, it is an honor to remain single in Nigeria. cheesy

Talk about UNLIMITED LIABILITY!
A woman celebrates her life, all some cyber buffoons can think about is marriage and kids!
Nigeria na real SHYTE HOLE I swear.
Twah! cry

What A COLLOQUIAL MENTALITY!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Baroba(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2018
She no wan husband, is it by force??.. Naija men should get over this notion, they are God's gift to women... Beautiful Rita, happy birthday..
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by alen4smith(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
No life.

No husband.

No pikin.

No career.

wetin cosine you with their life?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Diso60090(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Old Toto maman youngi

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by MENTORCH(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Is it your husband or your kid?Nigerians like to include marriage as a part of success. They are still many women like her, It’s just because she is famous.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Josh44s(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Iwanttoto:

I remembers when i dey always use vaseline to watch this girl film. Hmmn, times has shanged

Vaseline Legend

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Sirpaul(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2018
na by fire sef
sunkky83:

Na by force
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm I hear you,nothing last forever na,and humans are not exceptional,so go and put yasef in order,because me sef go die when my time comes.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2018
My one and only celebrity crush since time immemorial.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by bigdoo: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2018
I really like this woman a lot.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Obierika(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Teacher1776:
Very true. She is now a grown old woman.

Idiot!
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Goddyss(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2018
This Lady has been my crush for years. I like them mature and grown
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Teacher1776(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Obierika:

Idiot!
Abeg cane your lane. No be me put u for the one wey u dey.
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by DonMekino(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
In 200yrs to cum none of u here will be ranting about husbands and wives and who married and who did not, who had kids and who didn't..... So to y'all RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Nightmareo07: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
what have i said bayi that you've post all this big english

Bayi u be mumu Bayi. grin
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Adalyon(f): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Are you guys seriously saying you don't know that's lyrics from a Beyonce song "grown woman"....na wa oh
Re: "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo by Emycord: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Proffdada:
I think she and Funmi iyanda are lesbi that's why they rather remain single lipsrsealed
with bimbo manual from the waist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Wins NEA Comedy Award, Poses With Gbenro Ajibade / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank / Toke Makinwa Is Looking For Christmas Romance That Will Last For 2 Weeks Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.