Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

*GK Crisis�: Man City� Recall Muric From Loan�* - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / *GK Crisis�: Man City� Recall Muric From Loan�* (313 Views)

Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) / Yusuf: I Thank God, NFF For My Recall To Super Eagles, Set To Assist Rohr / Senegalese FA To Recall Mancity Leroy Sane Rejected By Germans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*GK Crisis�: Man City� Recall Muric From Loan�* by orizonfountain(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Manchester City have recalled goalkeeper Aro Muric from his loan with NAC Breda after Claudio Bravo suffered a ruptured Achilles in training.

City fear the Chile international could miss the entire 2018-19 campaign, leaving City with Ederson as their sole senior goalkeeper.

Joe Hart and Angus Gunn were allowed to join Burnley and Southampton respectively during the Premier League's transfer window, leaving City thin at the position.

But City have moved quickly to fill the gap left by Bravo's injury by bringing 19-year-old goalkeeper Muric back to the club.

Muric, who is yet to make a senior appearance for City, kept a clean sheet on his league debut for NAC Breda on Saturday.

And the Eredivisie side are hopeful of coming to an arrangement with City – or one of the Premier League champions' sister clubs – about providing a replacement for Muric.
Re: *GK Crisis�: Man City� Recall Muric From Loan�* by SlayerForever: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2018
GK crises at City. Not bad. cool

KTBFFH!

(1) (Reply)

You Never Let Me Walk Alone - Karius Says Goodbye To Liverpool / Sure Daily Sport Prediction / Liverpool And Barcelona Contest For PSG Midfielder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.