Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Here Is Why You May Not Be Getting Pregnant: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is Why You May Not Be Getting Pregnant: (377 Views)

Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant? / My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why You May Not Be Getting Pregnant: by ayodeleolusola9: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2018
Here Is Why You May Not Be Getting Pregnant:

hello dear friend,

are you Aware there are just two factors that determines if a woman is fertile or not?

yes just two and they are the Count And the Egg Quality.

the Egg count is the number of Eggs is the Number of Eggs Left While the Quality is how fertile the eggs are.

Egg quality refers to the state of an egg as genetically normal or abnormal.

As you age, the DNA inside your eggs begins to degrade.

Because our eggs have been with us since before we were born, they’re exposed to all sorts of damaging, but mostly unavoidable, influences throughout our lives:

fevers,

infections,

stress,

toxins,

free radicals.

And some Pregnancy Prevention pill or Even Your regular FAmily Planning Injections

And because human cells, including eggs,
are fragile, this exposure can lead to little “mistakes” in our egg cells’ DNA, called chromosomal abnormalities.

These Abnormalities is What causes Miscarriages 80 percent of the time And even Chenical Pregnancy Which Is why You Keep Having Pregncy Symptoms But Yet See Yor Menstrual for After 5 Days or Even A Week Delay.

Now We ave Discovered Over the Years That Using the Egg Enhancement Pack for 90 Days

Will Correct All Chromosomal Abnormalties In An Egg And Not Just That But Also Reduce the Risk Of MIscarriages, Still births and Birth defects by over 60%/

Can You see Why Women get Pregnant And give birth to Beautiful Babies After gettng And using the Egg Enhancement pack.

Permit me to share Mrs Stephanie`s Story As Sent To M Email 2 Days Ago.

Hello Sir, I have been Getting your educative email series for over 6 months.

i have been marreied for 15 years and i have a daughter after 8 years of waiting.

My doctor here in Germany diagnosed me of very poor eggs and and he said the only way out for me was an IVF which My husband refused bluntantly.

He wanted Us to Try Natural Ways to Conceive and i told him about Your Email Series and the testimonies i read there.

no its ed 6 weeks 4months i have been on the egg enhancement pack and i have been confirmed 6 weeks pregnant.

am so happy it worked
for me despite my age of 46years.

thank you for the support all through i was on the products.
- Staphanie From Stuttgart.

Why Not Give ME A Call +2348030560011

Or

Whatsapp

Your Testimony Is Next

Your Friend,

Ayodele Olusola

(1) (Reply)

Before You Become Depressed Be Grateful / This Is How Malaria Kills / All Sorts Of Medical Equipments For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.