Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

(photos) 800 Metres Walk My Foot: Fayose Mocks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos) 800 Metres Walk My Foot: Fayose Mocks Buhari (502 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) 800 Metres Walk My Foot: Fayose Mocks Buhari by nairafamedotcom: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2018
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has mocked President Muhammadu Buhari over his 800 metres walk from Daura Mosque to his private home on Tuesday.

It was a journey of about 800 metres according to his aides who shared the news to reasure Nigerians that the President was strong enough for the challenges ahead.

The report has since generated a lot of controversies and comments from Nigerian politicians, mostly from those in the opposition.

In his reaction, Fayose suggested that the Athletics Federation of Nigeria should be involved in selection of Nigeria’s next president.

He tweeted, “May be the Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN) should be the one to choose president for Nigeria since being fit to be president is only determined by 800m walk.”

More Photos Below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/08/800-metres-walk-my-foot-fayose-mocks.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: (photos) 800 Metres Walk My Foot: Fayose Mocks Buhari by fagbalex(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Fayose you're in pain again but why

Re: (photos) 800 Metres Walk My Foot: Fayose Mocks Buhari by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2018
He walked 800mtrs. Then what
Re: (photos) 800 Metres Walk My Foot: Fayose Mocks Buhari by Mynd44: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Senator Jonah Jang Of Plateau State Wants To Join Race For The Presidency. / President Buhari Departs For China Today / Buhari To Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘at Their Own Risk’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.