Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,921 members, 7,909,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ronaldo Makes Shocking Confession- Admits Alex Fergusen Helped Him To The Top - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Makes Shocking Confession- Admits Alex Fergusen Helped Him To The Top (339 Views)

Celtics Coach Joe Mazzulla Says Pep Guardiola Helped Him Win The NBA Title / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Makes Shocking Confession- Admits Alex Fergusen Helped Him To The Top by googlelove: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo who joined Manchester United from Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon have revealed how “Fatherly Figure” Alex Ferguson molded him into being one of the greatest players of his generation.

Ronaldo was brought to the Theatre of dreams by the legendary Scot, with the player recalling how he was pulled up by Alex Fergusen after making too much step-overs. The Portuguese have gone from then to become one of the greatest players of his generation.

'Of course, in the beginning of my career he was so important to me because I moved from Sporting to Manchester and had that Portuguese mentality – too many stepovers, decision making was not the best,' Ronaldo told DAZN. 'So he taught me how to do it. In the Premier League they don't fall over so easy, they are tough. 'As I've said many times, he taught me everything. He was like a father to me. He helped me a lot at Manchester United.'

Ronaldo spent six season with the Manchester united. While staying with the club, the Portuguese playmaker lifted the Premier League three times, FA Cup and UEFA Champions league.

Ronaldo despite departing Real Madrid for Juventus have continued to keep in touch with his former boss. Ronaldo recently wished the Scot well in his illness as well as visit when their paths cross.
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/ronaldo-makes-shocking-confession-admits-alex-fergusen-helped-him-become-the-best/
CC:LALASTICLALA

Re: Ronaldo Makes Shocking Confession- Admits Alex Fergusen Helped Him To The Top by googlelove: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Have you People heard it from the horses mouth, Man united made him Period.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Shocking Confession- Admits Alex Fergusen Helped Him To The Top by Waakanda: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Alex baba cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Welcomes FIFA President To Talk World Cup, Gives Press Red Card / Todays Game 2 Odds Foryour Winnings / Why Ronaldo Has 5 Ballons D' Or'-- Matuidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.