Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,282 members, 7,913,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Is That Thing You Can Die For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Thing You Can Die For? (490 Views)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent? / What Is That Thing You Can Die For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by Anwons(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Life, as many if not all, may say, it's so sweet. Yet, there are things many cherish so much that they are willing to sacrifice their life for.

To some, it can be th

To some, i
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by officialfestus(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
nothing
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by hopefulLandlord: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Myself

I'm the most important person in my life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by bedspread: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
I Will Die for The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by Tallesty1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tricky question
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by rekinomtla(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
I'll die exposing the lies of the islam and atheism. Jihadi's and communist's might kill many like me but the truth will always be spread for all to hear no matter how hard they tried to suppress it.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
bedspread:
I Will Die for The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST

LOL, AND YOU'RE STILL HERE INSTEAD OF GOING TO SAMBISA TO PREACH IT?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by tartar9(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
rekinomtla:
I'll die exposing the lies of the islam and atheism. Jihadi's and communist's might kill many like me but the truth will always be spread for all to hear no matter how hard they tried to suppress it.
By ranting online undecided
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by rekinomtla(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
tartar9:

By ranting online undecided

Lies are most often spread online.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by OtemAtum: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
I can die for the truth
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, AND YOU'RE STILL HERE INSTEAD OF GOING TO SAMBISA TO PREACH IT?

Nah, that's not nice!
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Was OP in a hurry while typing this, na wa o!
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by EmperorHarry: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
If I was promised the answers to all my questions...I would gladly take the offer cos isn't that what life is all about?! wink
Why?! What?! How?! When?! Where?! If?! smiley
Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by festwiz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
rekinomtla:
Hmm, interesting. Where do you live? I want to buy you a ticket to Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can Die For? by rekinomtla(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
festwiz:
Hmm, interesting. Where do you live? I want to buy you a ticket to Sokoto.

That be dangerous, although not as dangerous as spreading the truth in North Korea'a atheist state. But I'm not dumb, I spread the truth through intelligent means.

(1) (Reply)

God's Revelation 2019 - The Spirit Reveals / Abilities Of God / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Palm Trees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.