Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online (36185 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by kechywillz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
If u marry oyibo,marry young one like my niggy here
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by beatmonster(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnokwa042:
I watch mine too

odogwu nwoke grin
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by 1Sharon(f): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
nnokwa042:
I watch mine too

You again?
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Rexnegro(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

What happens to Privacy these days?
which privacy ? the one wey lost or wey no lost... don't you know that some people in this social media era are not okay until they put their lives on it on a daily basis
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by stevio(m): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2018
But you disvirgined amarachi abi,am sure H20 came out instead of blood grin yeye
Auladimeji:
I can't be there when my wife will be giving birth, I hate the sight and smells of blood
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Buffalowings3(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2018
OgunSkullDealer:
smh
Africa is so backward.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Dnockeror333(m): 5:03am On Aug 24, 2018
The doctors no be human dem be? Them no get eyes like us?

Waitin we never see for dis life way dem go say `stay out of the OPERATION room'? With person wife?

Is it not better to die, than to see metals and eyes and hands frolicking on our womens under path?

Is this not the same place they will prevent even their own husbands from touching anyhow, now been giving for free to doctorsis just because of fear of death? :/
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by beninfo3: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2018
...and He reveals to the young that which He conceals from the Aged shocked cool grin
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by nnokwa042(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2018
1Sharon:

You again?
wetin i do you
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by nnokwa042(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=beatmonster post=70551725]

odogwu nwoke grin[/quote eeeeh agu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe / Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market / Nigerian Military School Nurse Administers Wrong Medicine On Student

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 0
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.