Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now (468 Views)

Best HP Core I5 Deal / Recommend The Most Trusted US/UK Phone Dealers On NL / ***best Hp Laptop Deal, Direct Owner, Just 4 Months 16gb Ram 1tb Hdd Core I7**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone. I want to buy HP laptop, but i would really like to invest in the best, with every capability to deliver at all times.

Please i would appreciate your suggestions.
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by Ajayghalee: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gaming laptop? Go for Hp Omen

OfficialDad:
Hello everyone. I want to buy HP laptop, but i would really like to invest in the best, with every capability to deliver at all times.

Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by sotall(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
This your question is vague and ambiguous

Every laptop manufacturer makes different specifications of laptop. It is your budget or what you can afford that determines what you get.

So ask yourself what you want to use the laptop for...then search for the specifications that can run the tasks you wanna use it for. Match that with your budget...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ajayghalee:

Can i do other heavy work with it like video editing, browsing, etc.

Apart from gaming laptop, what other laptops do you recommend?.
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by ojotobiloba1: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pls can someone recommend hp gaming laptop that is between (80-90k) able to play pes 18. Thanks
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
sotall:
This your question is vague and ambiguous

Every laptop manufacturer makes different specifications of laptop. It is your budget or what you can afford that determines what you get.

So ask yourself what you want to use the laptop for...then search for the specifications that can run the tasks you wanna use it for. Match that with your budget...

Thank you for the candid suggestion. The budget is not the problem sir. I need an HP laptop that can handle heavy duty like video editing, browsing, etc.
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by sammoe(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by wese90(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
OfficialDad:

I get American Used HP Elitebook 1040 G3 : Core i5 : 128 gig ssd... Browse the price on jumia or Amazon
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by chidekings(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
ojotobiloba1:
Pls can someone recommend hp gaming laptop that is between (80-90k) able to play pes 18. Thanks

Ur price is ridiculous
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by chidiogo123(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ajayghalee:

Hello, contact me on WhatsApp with 08172568455 for USA used laptops for your budget, free delivery within Lagos, pay on delivery.
Re: Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now by chidiogo123(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ajayghalee:

Have dell e6420 at 68k. WhatsApp: 08172568455. Free delivery within Lagos. Pay on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Laptop/pc To Normal TV & Even Connect Decoder With A Tool / SOLD==Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge==SOLD / One Plus 5T Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.