Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,138 members, 7,903,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? (961 Views)

Ten Animals Eaten Alive By Humans / Have U Tasted Roasted Or Fried Grasshopper? / The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by femmy2010(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2010
The harsh socio-economic condition has affected many families and the kids/pikin are always on the receiving end.Parents/Guardians which is the question you ask when you get home.KIDS/MY PIKIN,HAVE U EATEN OR ARE YOU FILLED?i grew up in a family that ask 'my pikin,u don chop so'.
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by iice(f): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
Hmmm my family doesn't ask. . .they just assume you haven't eaten and throw food at you. My granny's own worst. Na every 2 hours go dey try stuff pesin grin
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by femmy2010(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
Chop by force grin
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2010
nobody bothers to ask me if i've eaten or not. i found my way around the kitchen at a pretty young age cool
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by iice(f): 3:52am On Jul 02, 2010
femmy2010:

Chop by force grin

For real ooo. Na by force. One of the reasons i don't like going to her house. And if you tell her you're not hungry, 10mins later she will come again and disturb you to eat.
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by femmy2010(m): 5:50am On Jul 02, 2010
Interesting,wish we met long ago mayb we wud ve swapped anything food was in d pipeline.
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by aieromon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
I belong to the ''Are you filled'' class.My mom killed me with food while growing up because she belonged to the ''You don chop'' class and didnt want any of her children to suffer the same fate.
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by Iceugwa(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2010
i never chop oh. any thing for me
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by femmy2010(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2010
smiley
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by SteLette(f): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2010
When i was much younger, Whenever my mum came back from work or wherever, she could always tell from our bellies if we had eaten or not; for real, 100% accurate.
Re: Have U Eaten Or Are You Filled? by femmy2010(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2010
Am sure a protruding tummy does say it all. grin

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Spanish Wine In Lagos / Food(s) You Cant Do Without In Five Days. / What Do You Use In Eating Yam And Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.