Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,144 members, 7,883,976 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention (14927 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Ugik(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
bukatyne:
Why were the women arrested?

Anyone who knows the story should help.
had to do with them staging a protest demanding to knw the whereabout of nnamdi kanu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Ugik(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
sureheaven:
This woman must be sick, why didn’t she warned them not to disobey government order.

They shld be there for some thank goodness they’re jobless, in fact they’re terrorist.
and what govt order did they disobey?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
fk001:
IPOB are terrorist.

This is not 1929 Aba women riot.

We have a president now

Take your stupidity back to your village. Your lack of sense is annoying

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by fk001(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
rock003:

Then do you agree that buhari is a bias entity for declaring one as terrorist and attempting to cover up the other?

He can't declare whole tribe as terrorist, just like he didn't proscribe the whole Igbo as terrorist.

Just because BH are terrorist not all kanuri's are.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Ugik(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
1972xy:
What is wrong in their detention, obi? Are they not terrorist? These women are threat to the security of our dear Nation. They knew this before daring the Governtment .
They must sever their term in prison as the consequence of their action.
Terrorism is condem in Nigeria. A terrorist is terrorist.
These women are terrorists. They must face the law.
Obiekwesili should back out or should be arraign as their sponsor.
just one question,under what circumstance based on what they did today,will you say,they can be termed terrorist judging 4rm ur assertion?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by sureheaven(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
and what govt order did they disobey?

Anything that has to do with ipob is proscribed as terrorist.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by emmie14: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist
May this kind of justice visit all the female in your family and generation to come. Your mothers shall be called terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by 1Dray(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet
Igbos are terrorist
Shut up, you Goat. Your entire family are terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by emmie14: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

They are same thing with Igbos
Aboki things like malu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by fk001(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Take your stupidity back to your village. Your lack of sense is annoying

It turns me on whenever i see an IPOB annoyed cheesy

But your case is different because you are a Nigerian as i can see from your moniker.

Peace.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by rock003: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
fk001:

He can't declare whole tribe as terrorist, just like he didn't proscribe the whole Igbo as terrorist.

Just because BH are terrorist not all kanuri's are.

So, Fulani herdsmen equals to the whole Fulani tribe? Please don't let me believe that BMC replace the brains of their members with sawdust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Patnweze(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist
you should know that there is different between armed herdsmen an innocent ipob
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by wizod(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

And why didn't buhari proscribed them as terrorist now?
d idiot called sarrki wil nt gv u an answer to dis one
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by bigfish3k: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist

just as sarki and boko haram are saints
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Ugik(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
truthfulparrot:
The Igbos are their own enemies. The are not united and always playing the victims card.
everyone cannot ve the same ideology.that we all ended up in the same category of tribe doesnt mean we must all think alike and dats why human beings will always be sophisticated.dat a section of igbos want biafra,doesnt mean we all want it.that a section are ethnic bigots doesnt make us all bigots and dat a section lyk buhari and hz govt doesnt mean i lyk him and hz govt too.if we all lykd d same thing or had d same taught process,then wats d essence of d brain god gave us.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Elliot2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist
lazy aggressive idiotic humanoid pig of buahaha! if u knw u knw.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by slawali: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
They should just allow those women roll inside gutter and allow them to go I am sure they have no work .is honourable wife or commissioner wife among them, they were only given 5k to protest. Nawa oooo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Elliot2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
madridguy:
Do you mean PDP terrorists claiming Miyetti Allah?

idiotic pig of boohaha! d biafran freedom is sure!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist
I wonder what you gain from encouraging all manner of evil, injustice and wickedness. Sarki you surely rot in hell unless you repent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Dinho20(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet
Igbos are terrorist
SAI SARAKI
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Dinho20(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet
Igbos are terrorist
SAI SARAKI
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by taretoofine(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

They are all criminals
what has prevented your messiah to decree them terorrist... go ahead , write me an epistle angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by semyman: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
You will soon join them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by 36STATES: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist

May God punish you and your evil father.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Born2Breed(f): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
divinelove:
see reaction as attached

Way to go....na now una wake.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by semyman: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
You will soon join them, mothers of creeminaaals

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by CioAngels(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
So much hatred for the Igbos, yet you wont allow them go. The reason for punishment is not found. Release them from your stronghold, position is never permanent. Free them from bondage let them go. The none Igbo, what joy they getting but kill them.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by arabbunkum: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist
...and fulani herdsmen?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Glink2018(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Igbo elites should rise to the rescue of these peaceful and unarmed woman that are just showing their view about self-determination.

Except this whole Biafra ideology is a ruse.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by Equation89(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Obi keep quiet

Igbos are terrorist

Now I know that your brain is on recess

And you reason through your anus.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IPOB Women In Detention by proeast(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice one from Oby Ezekwesili. Igbo elites should all rise and condemn this reckless and irresponsible act from a primitive country with an illiterate and dull president. This useless country will pay for every day these innocent women spent in cell unjustly. I have never seen a country as backward and primitive like Nigeria. It is a shame that civilized people are forced to identify with such a disgusting sh!thole.
Amadioha will strike dead any Igbo person that would campaign for that dead wood currently occupying aso Rock in Igboland or even vote for him.
I laugh at the IQ of these almajiris ruling the zoo and their paid online nuisances, I only have one word for you guys; he that holds someone on the ground will equally remain on the ground with that person --Igbo adage.
Igbos will never identify with a cursed entity like Nigeria again, and it's also a shame that despite all your atrocities against the Igbos, we are still thousands of miles ahead of you guys in all developmental indexes.
You can never force someone to identify with something they don't want. Igbos don't want anything to do with Nigeria and the more you bastards use state resources to oppress defenceless people, the more our resolve to leave this sh!thole is straightened.
There is nothing brave or courageous in using guns and armoured cars to intimidate civilians. History has shown that the zoo's armed forces are nothing to write home about. Biafran soldiers killed triple of the zoo soldiers during the war before they had to resort to killing of civilians to get even and that's the hallmark of cowards!!
Boko Haram is making a mince meat of them on daily basis yet it is armless civilians you see them forming Rambo, useless lots!! I bet you that if IPOB picks up arms today, these bastards in uniform won't stand any chance but I like the way they are being cautious to avoid collateral damage on the people around because the cowards will still start killing innocent people when they are dealt with by fellow armed men!!
Nigeria is a despicable country and spit on it with all the mucus and sputum I can muster.
Cursed country of primitive stone age dwellers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police / This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal / Oshiomhole, Obaseki Differ Over Primary Election For Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.