Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,234 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (37581 Views)

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Roger3D(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Very immoral, just imagine their kids surfing the Internet one day and seeing pictures of daddy and mommy doing this.
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Mcy56(f): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
The lady looks so simple, pretty and younger in that white wear/uniform than in other pics. Too much pancake isnt good for you lady, makes you look older.
Btw, hml.
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
See as the man serious. If she fart for your face nko?
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Blessed200016: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
He's trying to know the real size.....
Is that a camel toe am seeing on u??
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Ugik(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hml to u both and dnt 4get it takes commitment and understanding to make a marriage work not love or as§ grabbing
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Check out my review of black sheep by hashtag,please subscribe and like my videos to grow the channel.

If you have a song and need me to make a review kindly send me a PM.

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4PPNYn32Y
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by zinnydan(f): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Blessed200016:
Is that a camel toe am seeing on u??
I don't understand
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Attackerokenwa: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
where the waist?
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
I don't understand
wetin dey the question wey you no understand? You wan begin form for the guy abi?
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Blessed200016: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
I don't understand
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
See as the man serious. If she fart for your face nko?
na love poison be dat
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by shoprite: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please can someone tell me what the man is looking for?

the butt of course . . .even me . . .I'm yet to see it undecided
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Caseless:

The kind people wey de marry these days sef. No wonder marriages no de last again.

*walks out of thread*
I just knew this kid pic will become a new meme grin
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by DaRuud(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Girl : Face yellow , Leg black

ViaGist:
GistMore.com

When an accountant meets chef! Man grabs his fiancée butt, check it properly in different styles pre-wedding photoshoot.

[http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-fiancee-butt-check-properly-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by DaRuud(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Girl : Face yellow , Leg black .

ViaGist:
GistMore.com

When an accountant meets chef! Man grabs his fiancée butt, check it properly in different styles pre-wedding photoshoot.

[http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-fiancee-butt-check-properly-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Adakintroy: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
youngest85:
That doesn't mean the cunt will not smell

How did you get here so fast.

I guess dirty mind travel faster than the speed of light.
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Caseless: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Demmzy15:
I just knew this kid pic will become a new meme grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
The gal is Ugly. simple truth
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
checking his consignment of course
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by phabulux: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Caseless:

The kind people wey de marry these days sef. No wonder marriages no de last again.

*walks out of thread*

Y'know, I can give you 22 and 2 reasons why not to be you.

Y'know, being reasonable is a difficult proposition, but, for ffuck's sake...
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by noble2faith(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oro furo ninu pre-wedding pic yi ti fe ma sun mi
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by jolyment: 1:01am On Aug 24, 2018
TheAngry1:
Why have we reduced every pre-wedding photo to sexual innuendos? Are they going into the marriage just to have sex? Na wetin dey worry people these days?

I tire o
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by cckalima: 2:54am On Aug 24, 2018
Zionista:
Too much of these biscuits causes doggy poses in humans.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 3:08am On Aug 24, 2018
I love the idea of a pre-wedding shoot, but not this trend of butt checking the wife. I feel it's a bit disrespectful. But what do I know?! To each his own I guess.
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fourwinds: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Funky123:
Oga just dey squeeze anyhow.... grin

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by maxipharo(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by kunlery1000(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Only God knows how many man done tap the current
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by OROBOR17(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
youngest85:
That doesn't mean the cunt will not smell

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Crixina(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless:

*walks out of thread*
Everything is just careless, done with a care free attitude. Everything is just about the thrill of the ceremony, nothing concrete enough to sustain it beyond the thrill of ceremony, sex and showoff.
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Caseless: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Crixina:
Everything is just careless, done with a care free attitude. Everything is just about the thrill of the ceremony, nothing concrete enough to sustain it beyond the thrill of ceremony, sex and showoff.
na so one wey share cars as souvenirs at his wedding divorced less than 5 months into their marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.