Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,639 members, 7,882,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. (324 Views)

The Glory Of His Grace (Redemption, Reconciliation, Regeneration) / The Glory Of His Grace ( sin, repentance and salvation ) / Should The Hebrew Midwives Be Commended For Lying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Acts 20:32_ And now, brethren I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them that are sanctified.

God clearly did not commend us to the word of his wrath and judgement but to the word of his beautiful grace. Beware of men who preaches wrath, law and judgement for they are not sent by God.

They are wolves in sheep clothing. The gospel of Christ is the gospel of grace from start to finish. We don't begin with grace and end with the arm of flesh(Gal 3:3). The Church is lacking in power and miracles simply because we are not stable in the true gospel.

We see this in the scripture; "Therefore they stayed there a long time, speaking boldly in the Lord, who was bearing witness to the word of his grace, granting signs and wonders to be done by their hands(Acts 14:3)."

The Lord was working with them confirming the word of his amazing grace and not of his wrath. The church lacks power today because we have left the word of his grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
.... Continued

The Lord Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. What he did in the scriptures that is the miracles, can also be done in our midst today, If only we will return to the word of his grace and dwell in it.

Let us delight ourselves in the word of his amazing grace and we will flourish like a palm tree in and out of season. There is no license to sin in his grace. It is a lie from the devil to keep people away from fully embracing God's grace.

The person who is filled with his word of grace will go and sin no more. By observing the law shall no man prevail over sin, but by his grace working in us we have victory over sin and ultimately over death.

Prayer:

Dear Lord Jesus thank you for confirming and bearing witness to your word of grace in our lives and in our gathering, as we believe and confess it. We praise you forever for your awesome grace and love for us. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by jiggaz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wonderful piece!! Well done my brother bloodofthelamb
Re: We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2018
jiggaz:

Thank you brother. We praise God for his knowledge and understanding in our lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
The grace of our Lord God Jesus Christ abide with you all. Amen!
Re: We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by ichuka(m): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Keep it up bro
The Lord is your Strenght
Re: We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by johnw47: 2:25am On Aug 26, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Acts 20:32_ And now, brethren I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them that are sanctified.

God clearly did not commend us to the word of his wrath and judgement but to the word of his beautiful grace. Beware of men who preaches wrath, law and judgement for they are not sent by God.

of course that's not Bibical what you say but just out of your head like much of what you speak
you are speaking there of most of the writers of the Bible, including Jesus, paul and john:

Luk_21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Rom_1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rev_6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

wrath is not for the church, but is for all sinners which even the church was

bloodofthelamb:
They are wolves in sheep clothing.

those who preach the wrath of God which is bibical are of course believers, they would hardly be described as being wolves in sheeps clothing, that description is given to false prophets, false churches false preachers, false christians appearing to be lambs but are in fact wolves who claim to prophecy in Christ's name and who claim to cast out devils in His name and who claim to do many wonderful works in His name, and who continually praise each other etc. etc.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: We Are Commended To The Word Of His Grace. by johnw47: 3:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Joh 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

just a few from very very many people praising posts:

jiggaz:

bloodofthelamb:
Excellent post brother.

solite3:
jiggaz you have really bless souls

^^^ more like pharisees than christians

(1) (Reply)

Joy And Peace. / Head-scratching Question 13(Was John truly The Forerunner Of Christ?) / No Matter What You Know If You Don't Know This.. Forget All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.