Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,469 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them (35448 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by newdawn2017(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Beey:
Amen & you forgot to add miracles.Kenya is God’s dwelling place but every now & then, He visits Nigeria. grin
hihihihihihihi! lmfao. funny u,. but u re very correct.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by Macopol01(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=HMZi post=70561876][/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by Beey(f): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2018
1Sharon:

I like in the UK which is ethnically diverse, so I encounter a few Kenyans. I just don't like their aesthetic and east Africans in general...
Mmmmmh, you don’t like East Africans.Very strong point.You May live in the UK, but your mentality hasn’t changed.Did the East Africans do you wrong? I think that’s a very shallow mentality in this century. It’s about time you let go some stereotypes about people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by 1Sharon(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Beey:
Mmmmmh, you don’t like East Africans.Very strong point.You May live in the UK, but your mentality hasn’t changed.Did the East Africans do you wrong? I think that’s a very shallow mentality in this century. It’s about time you let go some stereotypes about people.

I never said I don't like East African, I said their looks don't appeal to me. I think they are the least attractive out of all Africans, especially the men. What mentality are you talking about?
Some ppl find West Africans very unappealing, it's really not that deep.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by 1Sharon(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
etrange:

I pray tribalism, ethnicity, racism, sectionalism or any other form of bigotry/segregation gets flushed out of our blood some day.

You've probably never been to Kenya. You've probably never had an encounter with any Kenyan. But here you are already hating. Hating the way they are created.

All of you shouting "Kenya and bad news" are just being typical Nigerians; always trying hard to down talk other regions other than ours as if our own side is better. I'm sure if we had as much immigrants as South Africa, our own xenophobia would have been worse. Someone here is already hating just the mere look of them.

Bad things happen everywhere. Good things happen everywhere. Kenya is a great country; more technologically advanced than Nigeria; full of good and hardworking people. But then the media knows what to feed you with so you'd keep coming for more. Travel and meet people. Associate with other cultures to better appreciate mankind!

You need to get lost. I have encountered enough Kenyans to draw my conclusion. I only made a comment on Kenyans look and not how they are as a people.

Mr do goody goody
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by Hbuyosh(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
1Sharon:
Urgh...I hate the way Kenyans looks they just have this sickly look about them
Nonsense...
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by RedAlert08(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
luminouz:

Why would redalert be famzing me?? shocked
I want bankalert!!!!!

So redalert ursef bro!!!!
Ok, I have noticed you. But really, what does "famzing" mean?
Is that Kenyan English?
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by NairobiWalker(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2018
1Sharon:
Urgh...I hate the way Kenyans looks they just have this sickly look about them

You're absolutely right.

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by 1Sharon(f): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You're absolutely right.

Do the majority of Kenyans look like that?
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Beey:
When the devil starts playing soccer in one’s head, this kind of news is the result.If only tgey’d amend the law of the land to punish all sexual predators by cutting off their organs, this madness would stop.Am a very angry Kenyan right now.
Pele ooo
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Posting Pics Of Minors Bragging That He Had Defiled Them by NairobiWalker(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
1Sharon:

Do the majority of Kenyans look like that?

Did you have the same thought when you used that picture of a single Kenyan to judge all Kenyans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest (Pics) / Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.