Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

She's At It Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's At It Again (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's At It Again by padded09: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
my estranged girlfriend who wanted to see me at all cost but i refused due to her bad character has now alleged that i took her money from her account in the bank.she was serious sayin it and throwin all sources against me.pls help me cos this is beyond my control
Re: She's At It Again by desktop: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
Who first go police station na im get case.
a word is enough for the wise.
Re: She's At It Again by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
did you take her money? be sincere to yourself.

But it baffles be how two people in love can turn around to fight each other cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: She's At It Again by Pweety4me(f): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
Issues. . .

And wat's ur busines wif her bank account?see how some pple just dey wowo demselves chei!
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Amiable Nairalander's / Which World Are We In:man's Or Woman's / Walking Disorder In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.