Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,941 members, 7,899,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! (54594 Views)

5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by emperorblog(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
WavesOfGlory:
Visited all of these.
The target now is writing a book worth reading... or doing a deed worth writing about.

ARE YOU A WRITER ?

DIS YOU NEED A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IDEA?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by matiandu(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
O boy you are already in a shithole nation so, don't be looking for any latrine again.
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by zigalo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
3457 check
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by shegsrules(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
I love waterfalls

Always nice memories from water fall,
Kintampo waterfalls in Ghana
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
And after going to all these places, then what? You die... just like the people you're going there to see anyway... And you won't be different from the person who didn't go, have no knowledge of you ever been there anymore...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by samgra22: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
People of God, iam a final student, as an orphan it's hasn't been easy for me please I need your financial support to complete my project... Any amount will do. 0161426018 Gtbank
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
meobizy:

It’s called an autopsy. The practitioner wants to know what killed the individual so s/he can give an accurate diagnosis. The more autopsies carried out the more competent the medical field becomes in diagnosing causes of death.
Sometimes a cause of injury may not lead to someone’s death, majority of times not even indirectly. A person can get shot in the leg but die from a random disease complication moments later. Any onlooker will claim the bullet killed the individual but autopsies prove the truth.
A victim’s family may request for no autopsy procedure as a form of respect to the person after death. When carried out, autopsies mostly put the person’s family psychologically at ease — they realize the person true true don die go.

Impressive and educative response thanks alot, but I still want to be clear on why the OP mentioned in the 2nd category of his write up that Smokers lungs are removed at the morgue when they die. Even though he didn't say why I want to believe it's for same purpose of autopsy to determine cause of death yeah?, but then is this a standard practice in the morgue for the lungs of Victims of smoking to be removed when they die? Because the OP made it seem so hence my curiosity.
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by daewoorazer(m): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Mrquincy:

Impressive and educative response thanks alot, but I still want to be clear on why the OP mentioned in the 2nd category of his write up that Smokers lungs are removed at the morgue when they die. Even though he didn't say why I want to believe it's for same purpose of autopsy to determine cause of death yeah?, but then is this a standard practice in the morgue for the lungs of Victims of smoking to be removed when they die? Because the OP made it seem so hence my curiosity.

Well, I am not a doctor but I once saw an embalmed corpse of a smoker who had a respiratory tract disease. The morgue worker said they had to take that out to prevent inflammation cum decay since that part is infected.

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by teegrams(m): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2018
No 7 is so right , a lot of lesson and story to learn from there ! Freedom isn't free ! You pay with conformity to societal norms and laws.
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by OlaAshawo: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2018
zinnyzee:
I wanna go to a morgue one day.

I still never chop liver reash dah side tho
you have to dear

in one way or the other it'll change your understanding about life

remember one day you must visit it either your father or mum (that is when they grow old and die) cool
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by madjune(m): 4:24am On Aug 25, 2018
It's good to visit p.ssy early in life so you know there's nothing there worth dying for.
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Babyforever(f): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
I love waterfalls
I love y** sorry lipsrsealed love them too cool

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Abdulpro1(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2018
One of the best threads i've come across on nairaland in a while, kudos op
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by drkay(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2018
What a fascinating topic to read. God bless you Op for this. For me, iI'll add; Makkah/Medina- As a Muslim, performing hajj is one of the pillars of Islam. I pray Allah make it easy for me next year. In Sha Allah
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by SMT042(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Lol , but it's d truth .
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2018
OlaAshawo:
you have to dear

in one way or the other it'll change your understanding about life

remember one day you must visit it either your father or mum (that is when they grow old and die) cool
Right
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by sweetilicious(f): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
franchasng:
come over let's spend it kiss
I wanna spend it alone
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by franchasng: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2018
sweetilicious:
I wanna spend it alone
u are not a good person angry
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
What a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) / Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.