Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,961 members, 7,890,177 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos (39007 Views)

'My Husband Has No Problem With Such' - BBNaija's Gifty Shares Twerking Video / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Saw one of her movies and I was angered by her fake accent

Crazy
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Deo1986(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless:
even if gifty is completely nake'd , she can't turn me on.

Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hehehe She's ain't pricy! Even giving free samples. Cheap shit!
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by okwabayi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
OP really believes her life is useless for showcasing brands she is paid to promote. Lol.
When I say the members of this forum are unexposed, they always come for my head saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Babatunde123(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool

Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Waffarianman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

This pic always crack me up grin

Me too. Funny meme pic
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by sulakishop(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Beauty and endowment without brains
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

This pic always crack me up grin
You took the words out of my mouth with complete and utter precision.
The pics is the "Meme of life".
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by RedboneSmith(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is not the body we saw on BBN that year. This one looks a lot better.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by realoscar84(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why is Diddy still looking young like dis na? I dey small when this dude sang the tribute to notorious BIG, I miss you. Now e come be lyk say me with am dey compete for seniority based on appearance.if you get money eh everything na senge menge

tatibillion:
Aren't you guys tired of these BBnaija people ni? undecided

Falz is on a whole new level? smiley cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JeKLzhJ3YM
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
This girl is the real meaning of beauty without brains. Smh!
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by davidque: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
putty brain........first lady of lazy youths
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Agricaddict(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
RedboneSmith:
This is not the body we saw on BBN that year. This one looks a lot better.

When she no be Nigeria wey hin yesterday better pass hin today
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Tobycharles: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless:

R u a transistor radio?
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ashawo girl. She needs to watch her weight though, if she plans to keep her clientele base
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by OlaAshawo: 4:05am On Aug 25, 2018
[s]
Caseless:

Failed movie career? But she's doing well as olosho.
[/s]

olosho wey you'll never fork in your life time cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Tkash01: 5:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Olosho
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Tyche(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Caseless:

Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by Caseless: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos by cherriex(f): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2018
I hate to see a brainless beauty (pls don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with wearing bikini, have no ish with that her personal preference) the fact that she couldn't make any reasonable career move,she didn't upgrade her self and her standard in a respectable manner to get her good endorsements and platforms, really amazed me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out / Fans Term Bassey And Debie-Rise Cute Photos 'Pre-Wedding Pictures'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.