Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki (9512 Views)

IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by stoic6ix: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
EmekaMD:
This idiotic lawyer has lost it all. I wonder what will become his fate when Bubu finally relocates to Daura come 2016.

This is one of the lawyers I used to admire.

They don't really care about us. The middle class would be shouting and screaming human rights up and down like they cared until they get to the elite position.

Like Oshomole like Keyamo!!

Bunch of opportunists

I do not think you read the post before posting this your comment especially the part that says the N/A refused to pass the budget for SIX MONTHS because he refused to compromise in the interest of the poor. it is our collective resources they loot and still oppresses you with it and you're telling the world you like it like that... How do you think?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by stoic6ix: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Omeokachie:
Charge and bail lawyer that finally got a real job as Buhari's campaign spokesman, after being sacked by the EFCC for bungling all their cases.

Charge and Bail lawyer who is a Senior Advocate. I mean I don't think any member of your family has ever achieved that stride for you to know the prestige that comes with it. Meanwhile am going to have to ask you, what is wrong in advocating for doing things right?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by enemyofprogress: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is Keyamo now the spokesman of the president or APC?

i wonder why menstruation blood is salty
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by stoic6ix: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllahIsbullPig:
very useless bastard vagabond charge and bail scumbag

where's ngeneukwenu?

The funny thing is that if we investigate now you'll be one of those dudes still searching for job in the streets... a condition in which the previous government put you.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by stoic6ix: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
jhydebaba:
You must defend your pay Master at all times.

I no blame Festus.

I doubt if you even have one to defend at all... and you don't think it wise to arrest the people that put you in that pitiable situation.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by Miles300: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Drunken master has come again
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by edibobo: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Madness in Keyamo has reached advanced stage. Psychiatric awaited him
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by stoic6ix: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
JobmanNwapdp:
Kayemo displaying his level of stupidity and foolishness, dancing from the gong of devil, Mr keyamo should make sure he did not bite more than he can chew, it will not be good for his health and his useless profession, imagine a so called SAN palying a puppet to politicians, what a disgrace and shameful act.

My question is, which part of the post did you read to conclude as you did in your comment. You didn't controvert anything he said there, nobody is disagreeing as to their veracity as well so Festus Keyamo is only echoing th sentiments of the masses and visions of true Nigerians. It's better you join in th race too for the interest of all.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by MONITZ: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
What is wrong with this Urhobo man?,he's been misyarning of late,abi he don drink kunu?
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by NairaMaster1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Keyamo is %1000 WRONG

DON'T MIND HIM.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by semyman: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Anyone crucifying Keyamo for the above statement needs to be in a rehab. How long are you going to thrive in Illegit? Currsed offspring, argue with your ancestors
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by Awoo88: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
E bi like say this idiot no know say buhari no go dey there for ever
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by BlackSpanner: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
stoic6ix:

My question is, which part of the post did you read to conclude as you did in your comment. You didn't controvert anything he said there, nobody is disagreeing as to their veracity as well so Festus Keyamo is only echoing th sentiments of the masses and visions of true Nigerians. It's better you join in th race too for the interest of all.

Oga! I guess you are paid to be an online attack dog. Please kindly sell your candidate with facts, figures and his manifesto.
Stop all this needless fight. Mind you this is a faceless forum.
Good day!!!
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by Felixv: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
He is just getting started. The ass whopping Saraki and his co travelers would get would be legendary.

These pdp fools were starting projects to steal the money — that was how madam peace made her money (Egunje)

Saraki was looking for his share of the bounty.

Shameless pdp. 16yrs of waste
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by aolawale025: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Always wary of people who talk too much
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by zudozz: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
this 1diot looks like a gay to me.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by KingRagnar: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Truthfully, for the very first in what seems like forever, the poor now have a sense of belonging all thanks to PMB for his commitment to improving their lives through programs like the conditional cash transfer and some other initiatives that have helped amp the standard of living for these folks. How about N-Power that have seen the employment of over 500 undergraduates, how about SIP, that has seen the deployment of loans to small and medium scale entrepreneurs, there is so he has done that is worth being happy about.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by Changethechain: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please is there no other news?... Because what keyamo is saying is not a news
Jaisman26:
Keyamo criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki[b][/b]
ABDULFATAI AYOBAMI IBRAHIM
24 AUG 2018
Success Nwogu, Ilorin

The Director, Strategic Communications for the President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2019 presidential campaign, Mr Festus Keyamo (SAN), has said previous administrations before President Muhammadu Buhari’s government mismanaged Nigeria’s resources.

Keyamo also alleged that the previous leaders cared less for the masses and enabled the rich to loot the national resources to the detriment of the poor.
The lawyer said this on Thursday at the inauguration of the ward and local government canvassers in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, where he gave a lecture titled ‘Milestones of sustainable economic and social development in Nigeria.’

He argued that governments in the past 16 years established a system of sharing national resources.

The past governments in the last 16 years are those of the immediate past President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan; the late Alhaji Umaru Yar’Adua, and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

The senior advocate added that Buhari with small earnings had achieved more in three years in the provision of infrastructure than what were provided by the past governments in the past 16 years that earned huge revenues.

Keyamo said, “For 16 years, the previous administrations before President Buhari’s administration re-established a warped system of government. It was an orientation they gave to our youths and all of us. It was a system of government that was based on a sharing formula. That was what they had before 2015.

“Most of those bad eggs that have left us in Kwara State and others, when you hear them talk of inclusiveness and not being carried along, what they mean by inclusiveness is a euphemism for a sharing formula. That is a system of government that was established before 2015 when Buhari came on board. And that is the system that Buhari had tried to change in the last years that has not gone down well with so many people.

“There is no government in the history of this country that has concentrated on the poor and vulnerable as much as this government in the last three years. No government! There is no government that has gone after recovering what belongs to Nigerians with serious mindedness like this government in the last three years. You saw the humongous amounts recovered in pit latrines, flats, water tanks, villages, graveyards. No government has done that.“What Buhari has done in the last three years was to take the bullets from the rich in order to protect the poor. He has not bothered about re-election and political correctness in order to get a second term. He has not conceded anything to anybody. He has not made deals behind you.”

He added, “Presidents before Buhari sold you (Nigerians) out because they wanted political correctness. The former Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, in her book, said in order to appease the National Assembly, they had to insert N17bn for them to pass the budget. That is how all of us were sold off by previous governments. But President Buhari refused.

For six months, they (National Assembly members) refused to pass the budget and he was looking at them, they were looking at him. He said until we get to the end, they will not see one kobo. When they were tired, the same people who left us here in this state were the champion of these courses.

“Because monies have been diverted by people at the top for many years, they have not remembered the vulnerable. This is the first government that has the four cardinal programmes of social intervention programmes.

One of them is to give stipends to the venerable and certain amount to small and medium enterprises from N250, 000 and N300, 000 to start small businesses. The social intervention programme is an indication that the government is thinking more of the poor more than the rich.

“While President Buhari is boasting that he has provided social intervention programmes for the poor, the past government was boasting of how many rich people it created and how many private jets were parked at the international airports. That is the difference of philosophy.”

Source.
https://punchng.com/keyamo-criticises-jonathan-obasanjo-saraki/amp/

Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by fedora04: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
You see why I always have issues with this Human right lawyer.

Never trust them.. When the tide flows to your side you fish. Everyone is for his own. If you think one lawyer is fighting for you or one activist some where.. Na lie

Wake up..
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by Grayxme: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
The past government has actually caused a lot of damages in this country, its unfortunate that they are back again to frustrate a working government that is trying so hard to fix their wrongs
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by Krizeukay: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
This one is a mistake to legal household. Am sure his brain has been formated, and all is lost.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by stoic6ix: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlackSpanner:

Oga! I guess you are paid to be an online attack dog. Please kindly sell your candidate with facts, figures and his manifesto.
Stop all this needless fight. Mind you this is a faceless forum.
Good day!!!

So because it is a faceless forum is the reason you think you can post gibberish online, you believe to just write is what is all about misguiding th populace. Meanwhile I guess all those things posted by Festus Keyamo are theories and not facts... So you don't know any fact, you just post. Kantakarus illiterate lasan
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by BlackSpanner: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
stoic6ix:

So because it is a faceless forum is the reason you think you can post gibberish online, you believe to just write is what is all about misguiding th populace. Meanwhile I guess all those things posted by Festus Keyamo are theories and not facts... So you don't know any fact, you just post. Kantakarus illiterate lasan

I have gone through your posts and I'm tempted to believe the BMC stuff I read daily on nairaland everyday and whether you reply me again or not I will not respond. Let me relax, I have some husling tomorrow.
As for you, work for your BMC outfit, next week you go receive your alert.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by CioAngels(f): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
He has sold his conscience for presidency loot.
Re: Keyamo Criticises Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki by yemolz: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Everyone has his or her prices, he has lost his mind when his price has been paid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari / Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.