Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,099 members, 7,970,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani (16937 Views)

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by vRendoh(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sani no get place to run to! There is a very strong PDP guy also coming for the seat. El Rufai will do everything to making sure that guy wins. Sani is confused.....he is dazed already!
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by wildchild1: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
its all about 2019

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I have never fallen for Shehu Sanis pretence to be anti Buhari because I know that they both have access to the inner circle of Bokoharm and as such must definitely share a lot in common to be so trusted by Islamic terrorists... Shehu was just a mole in Saraki camp
and Saraki was a mole in APC camp
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Shehu Sanni is halucinating

if not, how do you talk to someone whose ears are not working.

Buharry's ears were replaced with that of a cow and ever since the only thing he hears is the sound made by his cows in Duara
Where your husband?
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Mankosi: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
He looks like an overfed glutton on theach first pic
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Shikena(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
ManirBK:
Why not defect so that you win on IPOB website and on facebook and twitter? Well, I thank God for you for not going to kill ur career in Peoples Dead Party (PDP).
It is called POLITICALLY DEAD POLITICIANS (PDP).
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by themanderon: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Says the 2 dollar sellout.
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by FBIL: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
People with political clout who believe in themselves, and that with or without godfathers, they can win an election defect without caring about whose ox is gored. Shenu Sani is a fingerling in Kaduna Central and could be swallowed and replaced without a godfather speaking on his behalf.Besides, ElRufai could project someone from another party to mess his political career. Don't laugh yet, SANNI.
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
He has realised in time that he cannot not win his ward let alone return to the senate with his erstwhile anti party - anti Buhari stand.
The man knows where his bread his buttered and smart enough to know that he cannot afford to be seen to be against Buhari
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by lereinter(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
nig politician hell sure for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable / Gov Soludo Commissions Chief Emeka Ayaoku Museum In Obosi, Anambra State (photos / Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.