Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) (18831 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) / Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) / Police Disrupt CAN's Anti-Herdsmen Protest In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by senatordave1(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2018
I wonder if buhari has chieftaincy titles like other politicians.he also doesnt care much about vain awards and degrees from tertiary institutions.he doesnt have any account or properties abroad.despite being seen as a fundamentalist,he has only one wife.i have never heard of him going for hajj or any islamic activities overseas.hes so unique.up buharo
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Compare when atiku was vp.though that office was almost powerless but he was associated with negative things.he had his chance in 2023

That office is powerless..

Atitku will do better than Buhari..

Look my brother, u cant take it away from someone who has successfully managed things

As for corruption, my brother, all the leaders in Nigeria are corrupt in one way or the other.. U heard ur senate president saying that Buhari and his gang took away all the juicy slots in employment into FG agencies..

That alone is corruption.. So, since all of them are corrupt, pls, I would prefer someone who knows how to manage things, who is open minded, who is youth driven, who is hardworking.. Buhari looks so lazy. If not for federal character and religious sentiments, Buhari wouldnt have seen anything to achieve in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Edcure1: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2018
michoim:
you are lost
You're an infant. You know nothing and think nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Topies(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Men in red !!! I smell rat
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by ofwest47(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Atiku cultics in red to welcome their red looter leader in red attire.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Ugik(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Even with all these shenenagains,atiku doesnt stand a chance in a presidential race against buhari.i hope the pdp ends up coming out with a more appealing candidate
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Ugik(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Edcure1:
I'm not a fan of Atiku. But I would prefer him to Buhari that we have already tested.

Atiku is more cosmopolitan, detribalised and level headed. He appears to have strong convictions that are not fueled by primordial sentiments.
yes,he does posses all these qualities bt is he viable enough to win? NO
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by imran147(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2018
Edcure1:
I'm not a fan of Atiku. But I would prefer him to Buhari that we have already tested.

Atiku is more cosmopolitan, detribalised and level headed. He appears to have strong convictions that are not fueled by primordial sentiments.

Mr man keep your big grammar atiku and others all na same
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by chukwunedum150(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2018
if nah ATIKU pdp will bring out. den BUHARI till 2023
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by senatordave1(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Princedapace:

That office is powerless..

Atitku will do better than Buhari..

Look my brother, u cant take it away from someone who has successfully managed things

As for corruption, my brother, all the leaders in Nigeria are corrupt in one way or the other.. U heard ur senate president saying that Buhari and his gang took away all the juicy slots in employment into FG agencies..

That alone is corruption.. So, since all of them are corrupt, pls, I would prefer someone who knows how to manage things, who is open minded, who is youth driven, who is hardworking.. Buhari looks so lazy. If not for federal character and religious sentiments, Buhari wouldnt have seen anything to achieve in this country.
His antecedents and track record is poor.he has never done anythin for the poor.all his public investments are for the rich.hes not philanthropic.hes not close to the masses.he prefers the elites unlike buhari.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

His antecedents and track record is poor.he has never done anythin for the poor.all his public investments are for the rich.hes not philanthropic.hes not close to the masses.he prefers the elites unlike buhari.

Buhari who is close to the poor, what has he done? The idea is to make more people rich and not to meet poor people and keep them there..

Atiku has done more for the country than Buhari....

Buhari has been living on the country's tax payers money without doing much for the economy..

Seriously, Buhari doent fit the position of a president at all.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Job2004: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2018
My future and destiny is not tied to any government in power, but to be candidate, Atiku will make a better president. He is open minded, liberal, entrepreneurial and stimulative. Let's give this man a chance, he beams with confidence and knowledge of what he wants to do to get Nigeria running

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by phemyj(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2018
sureheaven:
These cult members....

They’re good for nothing, I hate anything occultic.

Yet he will lose woefully.

We won’t vote for a thief who can’t travel to the United States.

PMB we know
Sai baba till 2023
God bless Nigeria
Seeing the former vice president dressed on attire should tell you they having a traditional show and he(Atiku) holds a high chieftancy in adamawa. I think as the chancellor of American univ of Nig, he can enter america

2 Likes

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by KDmafia: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

The men in red are the only people that will vote atiku in adamawa.that red colour represents danger and failure for him
those men are local vigilante head in the north that is how they mostly dress
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by docadams: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Atiku is someI used to admire a lot, especially, as VP. But over the years one was compelled to pay closer attention to him if he could be a viable alternative. To me whatever philanthropic deeds Atiku has ever done has been induced by the need to appear good in the eyes of the public. Such deeds are not sustained. If the intended goal doesn't materialised, he and his philanthropist act disappeares.
In the main, however,, Atiku is one who brutally exploits the state and the citizenry for his selfish interests. He and his cohorts siphoned federal revenue into private accounts using Intel instead of the federation account thereby breaching Section 80(1) and 60(2) of the constitution in a time we were in recession.

Atiku was an economic saboteur while in and out of government,, what will he be when he is number one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by nwatthu(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
smh for u
post=70563179:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by uncommonfish: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
Thief atiku must be an occultic man.
he is waziri of adamawa.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
deebrain:
The real test for Mr Atiku is when for instance, PDP does not pick him as flag bearer. Then we will see the real Atiku.

President Buhari is a disaster. True. But Atiku as an option itself is a shame to whatever opposition party we think we have for 2019.

I need the real Atiku. Not this fake one.

Oga if u knw wetin I no know abt am, yarn us. The english wey this man dey speak, don dey make even think about am as option.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by tomakint: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Edcure1:

You're an infant. You know nothing and think nothing.

Epic response from my brother there. You have said it all, Atiku though may not be the best but he is more goal-oriented, focused and 1 million times better than Buhari.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
These men in red are the Emirates guard that works with the Lamido of Adamawa.

If you don't know you don't know.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by hmuhammad(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Edcure1:

but he can't defeat Buhari, have been to northern Nigeria before? If yes, then you should know that if atiku contests against Buhari it will be a landslide for Buhari
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Edcure1: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
hmuhammad:
but he can't defeat Buhari, have been to northern Nigeria before? If yes, then you should know that if atiku contests against Buhari it will be a landslide for Buhari
That's my point. Buharis support in the North is mainly based on religion. Nothing more.
The average northerner see him more as an Islamic sheikh than as a political figure. That's why he enjoys such fanatical following.

Atiku is not like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Edcure1: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
tomakint:
Epic response from my brother there. You have said it all, Atiku though may not be the best but he is more goal-oriented, focused and 1 million times better than Buhari.
Baba I salute you.

This place is now littered with silly kids that refuse to grow.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by bewla(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Edcure1:

Ask OBJ why him no like this man am sure u go lean some thing gud

1 Like

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by bewla(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:
That's ogboni
lean order people culture u go no how them b
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by hush15: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Edcure1:

Best part is he talks about issues and doesnt engage in slandering and propagandas. he doesnt talk much and unnecessarily. Thats a leadership trait one should acknowledged
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Edcure1: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
bewla:
Ask OBJ why him no like this man am sure u go lean some thing gud
OBJ is only being vengeful. I'm sure you don't know beyond that as well.

Atiku is not a saint and not my mentor. But like I said earlier, he's miles better than Buhari.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by Edcure1: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
hush15:
Best part is he talks about issues and doesnt engage in slandering and propagandas. he doesnt talk much and unnecessarily. Thats a leadership trait one should acknowledged
I've observed that too. It's part of what influenced my favourable judgement.

1 Like

Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by bewla(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Edcure1:

Atiku is not a saint and not my mentor. But like I said earlier, he's miles better than Buhari.
expo I for u may be he have hand in the death of Bola ige
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by hmuhammad(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Edcure1:

That's my point. Buharis support in the North is mainly based on religion. Nothing more.
The average northerner see him more as an Islamic sheikh than as a political figure. That's why he enjoys such fanatical following.

Atiku is not like that.
hahaha!!! You lied, we love him because he is the only true northern leader who is there for masses interest. The remaining northern candidates are just too selfish and will never enjoy any support.
Re: Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS) by hmuhammad(m): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Edcure1:

sadly, Atiku can never defeat PMB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Soludo, Umeoji, Okeke Head To Supreme Court / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs / Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.