Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,919 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Thinking Far, Beyond Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thinking Far, Beyond Now! (235 Views)

Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement / Nigeria's Problems Far Beyond Restructuring, Sanusi Says / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Far, Beyond Now! by Kakaakinews: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2018

- what I know about HON. FELIX BONNY AYAH by Eniola...

In my usual idiosyncracy, I have come again to propagate the philosophy of "FELIX BONNY-AYAH" and the originator of that ideology. I had hitherto decided within me not to write anything pertaining the next election but the love for the great Ijaw-Nation would not allow me to do that.

Permit me to introduce a very dignify personality to you, HON FELIX BONNY AYAH P.K.A DON, a renown businessman who has become successful and still soaring higher. The multi - talented young man is one of the most consistent politician in Bayelsa state having successfully performed at every appointment accorded him from inception till this present moment. Enough of this Details about him, let me go straight to the focus of this piece.

Let it be said that I hold on to the belief of Lord Wilberforce which states that " nation without principle is misery in politics, inconsistent in human capacity and inconceivable in human society".

And principle is not expected to be rigid but dynamic in order to move in line with the direction of development, as development itself entails growth plus change. If the practice in the state assembly has always been hinged on putting returning honourables on a high pedestal compare to the new ones, what would have been the causes of insinuating to change the eruditely assiduous FELIX E. BONNY AYAH who is recording an unprecedented performance by giving the masses the required and needed representation in SOUTHERN IJAW When he reined as the Vice -Chairman and Chairman respectively. In addition, if actually we want to encourage the other best(s) of ours to come to our aid politically, nothing to do than to change their orientation on us by Supporting HON. FELIX E. BONNY AYAH as this will explicitly show that we have started to value the best over the mediocres.

I don't say DON is the best in SOUTHERN IJAW CONSTITUENCY I but I can emphatically say without owning anybody an apology that he is better than his contemporaries that are aspiring to represent us in the BAYELSA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY at the moment.

Due to the peculiarity of Southern - Ijaw constituency's terrain as a unique one in Nigeria with its conterminous challenges facing the people, as your representative, and a man who will never renege on our avowed mission to develop, promote and sustain our economic choices and collective actions geared towards the economical efficiency of consumption, minimizing waste and pollution should be considered as a critical factor too in achieving our dream- equitable social and economically developed SOUTHERN - IJAW CONSTITUENCY I.

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Makes U-turn, Says I Didn’t Trek 800m To Prove My Fitness / Delta At 27: Delta Currently The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria Says Ossai. / Owerri Catholic Archbishop Obinna Speaks On Political Defections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.