Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) (33020 Views)

Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Vickygarl:
Don't worry, they saved the fifth one for your sister. grin
american idiots
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by GAJIT: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Armed robbers are humans like you.
They don't deserve to die.

is it the innocent citizens that deserve to die from their hands?
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by islandmoon: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
he didn't mention SARS, I guess they were not on the scene, busy looking for student with car
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Buffalowings3(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
God punish the devil.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by engrjacuzzi: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

your contribution to the topic makes no sense at all just because you want people to quote you, but I don't blame you at all, it's your own opinion. pray not to be a victim of robbery.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by 9tailskid: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
pol23:
1.I don't understand how Gunshot get people naked.
2.I don't trust Nigerian Police.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by crafteck(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Pls tell robbers we robees are humans, we don't deserve to die while dem robbers are robbing we robees
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good job by the police.
Stay away from crime. It pays not.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Lilimax(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
joeyswift:
Nope. Its a popular meme here on NL. Am like Thor
ok grin
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by cyril700(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
That's the gang leader 'morale' the boiz over terrorized the Area

Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by joeyswift(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Do u wanna see wink
Lilimax:
ok grin
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by pek(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The shape of their heads shows that they are ibos grin grin
You need to go back to kindergarten to know the difference.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Simbrixton(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
My in laws Igbos go dey among
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Innobee99(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
But deserve to rob people right?
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by PRINCEVICKEY: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
pol23:
1.I don't understand how Gunshot get people naked.
2.I don't trust Nigerian Police.

thank u.... atm robbers can onmly use knife notn that big pump action..............nigeria police and lies are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by fortunejum: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with young boys.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Ikpongiton: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Trackango:

My men of Ikot Ekpene Division, led by the Divisional Police Officer, SP Benjamin Achegbani, trailed and engaged the hoodlums in a fierce shootout, four of the armed robbers were shot dead while one Akwaowo Daniel Umoren (m) of Ikot Inemme in Essien Udim Local Government Area was arrested with an AK47 with 60 rounds of 7.62mm live ammunition.

I guess you didn't read the bolded.

Maybe, its the police officers that deserve to die?
there is no difference between the police and the robbers .. my friend
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by ejembi28(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

No worry.....

You will be visited today by his gang members ...
So that you know how traumatic it is to be robbed by an armed robbers

Nonsense
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by InspiredMe007: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
You said what
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by yeman1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

U dey craze. Or u b arm robber?
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by psucc(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
You are right bros. But in this case it is the robber that died and not humans. The humans are alive to celebrate the death of the robbers, inukwo!
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
pek:
You need to go back to kindergarten to know the difference.
The shape of their heads shows that they are ibos
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by maryalloy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
kudos to the security �, yesterday as at after 2 some robbers robb someone at aka road by udo ekpo inyang in our present they shot on air and collected the man's money and drove away. what even baffles me was that F'sars were close by but they ran away on hearing the gun shots
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Pat081: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

so dey can kill people anyhow dey want abi
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Harrynight(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Bros that weed is original, wey u buy am from biko?
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Addme: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
Kudos to the Nigeria Police.

Zero tolerance for robbers here. No pity too.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Addme: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If you have witnessed,seen or experienced armed robbery attack before,I bet you would never say this....
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Penywise(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
The organs of the dead thieves should be donated to those in need.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Buharimustgo: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=ChiefAzubuike post=70568190] Armed robbers are humans like you.

They don't deserve to die.[/quot

May this humans visit u Amen.
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by danie25: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ehn eyah! But they are permitted to kill abi? Mtcheeeeew. Don't know may be you are one of them
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by nnokwa042(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided What about the herdsmen that kill and disappears without a trace,what about them.... Hmmm
Mr man zuzupua ebea biko where 're not here here for child's play I hope they will rob you so you can remind us about herdsmen
Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by Baroba(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The shape of their heads shows that they are ibos grin grin

Typical characteristics of a skull miner, always obsessed with the shape and size of people's head, am sure you don dey scope how you go use these ones for ritual..worthless beings..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.