Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo (24643 Views)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by BruncleZuma: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by YorubaAssasin: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pvin:
move on bro and stop stocking

It's "Stalking", Sir! grin

3 Likes

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by enuelsmith: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
After you openly destroyed your home with your childish attitudes,what else do you want?Already you have destroyed this woman,by your claims,that she slept with different men. Now your eyes have opened. The earlier you forget abt her,the better for you to move on with your life

2 Likes

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Awoo88: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tiwa is a hard worker. She used wizkid to prepare for this show. Wizkid introduced her to the audience now she is performing without him
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by ednut1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hunger bad

2 Likes

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Pvin: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

It's "Stalking", Sir! grin
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Enmas078(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maromark:
Hmm something is coming up

Another younger Jam Jam... If u know u know...
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Someone is commending his wife and you busybodies are busy reacting as volatile chemicals in the test tube.

Embittered Souls of Nairaland (ESON), Go drink some hor.ny, sorry, honey.

Old firewood na him dey catch fire pass because of Okafor's Law. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Michelle55: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Teebillz Please just shut up.

You sound irritating already
So it's now a bad idea to congratulate one's ex?
That they ain't together anymore shouldn't give room for animosity between them. For Pete's sake they have a child together and that alone should give them the ability to tolerate and say nice things about each other for the child's sake undecided Or do you enjoy seeing them at each other's throat all the time?
Be an advocate of peace!! It will look good on you

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Etuagievin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
I pity teebillz . allow emotions to override you. U nor wan use ur sense
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by christopher123(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
He is staging a comeback! Maybe he is broke

None on dude

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by afbstrategies: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
#stopthetrolling
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Michelle55:

So it's now a bad idea to congratulate one's ex?
That they ain't together anymore shouldn't give room for animosity between them. For Pete's sake they have a child together and that alone should give them the ability to tolerate and say nice things about each other for the child's sake undecided Or do you enjoy seeing them at each other's throat all the time?
Be an advocate of peace!! It will look good on you
Michelle what is it?

I know you have been crushing on me ever since. Leave me abeg, I no want

3 Likes

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by YorubaAssasin: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pvin:
thanks

Anytime, Boss! cool
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by lawrenttaaipoh: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

this TeeBillz is a bastard! He is a lazy youth Buharry was referring to.

Just because you are lazy and cannot foot your bills or pay for your big-man life, you are arse-licking your controversial wife who came on national TV and insulted your destiny and even the pussy that gave birth to you.

You are aware she has been sharing her honeypot with children old enough to be calling her aunty and yet you fain blindness and dumbness just because of the money for biscuit you are collecting from her....

you are a disgrace to yoruba race

Jesus! U get mouth die!!! I really dnt know were to place u
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by lekkan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why is this one trying to famz her now?? abi if you had jump into third mainland bridge will you have remembered calling her shawty??

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Maromark(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Enmas078:

Another younger Jam Jam... If u know u know...

well you never can tell sha. man and who matter. and she is not getting younger na, unless she wan follow small boys or old man who will marry for the money.
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by zudozz: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
b4 u know it now he don dey climb ikoyi bridge![b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Michelle55: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Michelle what is it?

I know you have been crushing on me ever since. Leave me abeg, I no want
I laugh you in Zambia.. Crush indeed. It's time you start being nice to people. And no I don't crush on people who ain't peace lovers
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

this TeeBillz is a bastard! He is a lazy youth Buharry was referring to.

Just because you are lazy and cannot foot your bills or pay for your big-man life, you are arse-licking your controversial wife who came on national TV and insulted your destiny and even the pussy that gave birth to you.

You are aware she has been sharing her honeypot with children old enough to be calling her aunty and yet you fain blindness and dumbness just because of the money for biscuit you are collecting from her....

you are a disgrace to yoruba race

shocked shocked Chisos
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Inanslove(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol Attracted by her Success
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by tolani4real: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nice One Teebillz, Man with a heart of gold cool

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/savage-tour-teebillz-congratulates-tiwa.html
This guy will never let go. He is still looking for way to into this woman.......is it Love or the material things
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by franchasng: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
goldiam:
Hehehe he can never get over her cause she brought more than sex to the table.

When a woman has more than sex to give she becomes irreplaceable.���
True cool

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hehehe Where's smallgod?
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by tolani4real: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Tiwa Savage's estranged husband, Teebillz took to his IG page to celebrate her as she sold out her own concert, 'The Savage Tour' which will hold today at Indigo at the O2 in London.

He wrote:

'When I told shawty, you going to be the biggest Female Artist out of Africa’ then I said nah’ One of the best five out of Africa.... she looked at me and said you’re Crazy! How?......... Exactly how you sold out #o2Indigo today!!! #Proverbs323 Congratulations Mama J'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/savage-tour-teebillz-congratulates-tiwa.html

She tried because I don't think I can sell out a 20 capacity venue.

indigO2 is a 2,350 capacity live music venue, designed in a theatre-style configuration. There is seating on the balcony and the floor can be all standing, part seated or completely seated depending on the event. indigO2 is approximately 30m from the main entrance to The O2.
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Shakushaku1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
This guys is already sounding like a broken record.. Damn

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why won't she sell out indigo O2 arena? It's a 2350 capacity arena, even small doctor will sell it out!!

1 Like

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Michelle55:

I laugh you in Zambia.. Crush indeed. It's time you start being nice to people. And no I don't crush on people who ain't peace lovers
Michelle I am seeing the crushing already. Besides I am peace loving. Just that teebills doesn't know his stand as a man.
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Henro123: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Teebliz or teabreese, what ever, u de fall hand tufiakwa

Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by Michelle55: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Michelle I am seeing the crushing already. Besides I am peace loving. Just that teebills doesn't know his stand as a man.
let him discover that himself.. Besides, telling him here on Nl won't change anything because he doesn't know what's discussed about him here. He should be given a fair judgement
Re: Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo by eazysally: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Farkk you multiple times

FortifiedCity:
Teebillz Please just shut up.

You sound irritating already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weflo "Elele": Nkogbu Franklin Ikenna Says Enugu Has Best Governor. Fans React / Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) / Temi Otedola Launches Cooking Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.