Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) (70728 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Singer Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Niyi9002(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hell kill u dere. Omo jatijati!
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh! i love this.

They say the shortest cut to a man's heart is his stomach, Well i used to doubt that. Not until i experimented it and guess what? It is paying out.

"I am looking for a sister, chioma my lover. She get the dollar, she dey wear designer"

Singing from Hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
We won't hear word again
jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
EnglishUsa:
Our chioma our pikin devido don chop Igbo thing, chop an follow

What da fu©k is dis!
I must not get bad dream oo!
Mod, do the needful!
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by OMEGA009(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Stop talking nonsense. With that your leg that looks like a plier.

������.

Is that why you and your father are struggling for space in my inbox?

Run along lil boy.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by omooba969(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
OMEGA009:

������.

Run along lil boy.

Here's a man behind a female moniker. cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by generationz(f): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Davido must marry this girl o.
If he doesn't, her case would be worse than that of an overused naija-used car.

it can't be as bad as your girlfriends own

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
We won't hear word again

Boo bae I am about moving into my banana island mansion. Can you come help me select the interiors? Come alone though wink
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

So, you don't have friends or family members that can help you?
What about members of your church?

You must be a bad person.
you dey mind him angry
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Ugik(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Goodluck 2 d both of dem
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Liamm(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What a joke a relationship, just has fake written over it
oil dey your head. Davido is only using chioma to promote his brand. I pity that girl
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by emperorblog(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Good for the lovebirds!

Make dem no come back later to start telling stories that touch after disturbing the media.

me shaa donr want to hear story that touch d heart from any of dem
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by emperorblog(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
lol

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by author1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
if davido truly love dis girl den make he go marry her na!
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by samakins1001: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:

Oh! i love this.

They say the shortest cut to a man's heart is his stomach, Well i used to doubt that. Not until i experimented it and guess what? It is paying out.

"I am looking for a sister, chioma my lover. She get the dollar, she dey wear designer"

Singing from Hell
If You Like Sing Inside The Depth Of Atlantic Ocean And Pacific Ocean.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Dexnuel(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
We won't hear word again

Bad belle
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by dmjinc(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Tmaritas76(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:

Oh! i love this.

Singing from Hell
where you belongs to
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
OMEGA009:
I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl is chopping Davido’s father while the borrow-poser is swooning over her like a love sick pup
I won't be surprised if that's not you on your dp. Lots of fakers around. With such a dirty mind you definitely have to be a guy.
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Maski87: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
The most important is the bed

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
I pity this girl omo IBO. David O go take her Toto shine
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Niyi9002:
Hell kill u dere. Omo jatijati!
LOL
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
I bow 4 u blogas even if any celeb rinse dia leg wit water na news
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by donemzy115(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color],,,wat the hell is this
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bloggers are really crazy..... This is supposed to be a private affair, but no its on all social media...

So if any of them goes to the restroom at a club, it becomes news. Smh!!

Our govt needs to regulate this blogger's activities asap.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Kendollar696(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Davido should marry this geh and stop all this show.. I'm getting sick of it.
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Eponyeeboz: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
generationz:

it can't be as bad as your girlfriends own

Ubadiunor, if you ever make the mistake of mentioning me again, I'll mess you up seriously. I'm not kidding.
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Eponyeeboz: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
OMEGA009:

������.

Run along lil boy.

Lmaooooo
You actually changed the picture to one without your legs. Even in this one, you look autistic and malnourished.

Poverty has finished your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Liamm:
oil dey your head. Davido is only using chioma to promote his brand. I pity that girl

Great
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

So, you don't have friends or family members that can help you?
What about members of your church?

You must be a bad person.
haaa! U pipu wee not kee me with laughter. My chest oo cheesy grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:

Oh! i love this.

Singing from Hell
Greet Paimon...king of hell for me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.